Whats your price to die?

most people would pay every penny they have at the end of their life to live another day

what the fuck makes you think people would want to die for a price
exactly

its just that i think alot of people forget life is priceless

people seem to forget it alot when they do things only for the money and not because they like it (aka. higher paying job you hate versus a job you really like)

they don't completely "lose sight" of it

the higher paying job helps finance my hobbies

i can work a shitty job, live in a crappy apartment, drive a yugo, eat ramen, and afford to go nowhere but have a lot of free time

or i can work a good job, live in a nice apartment, eat well, and go snowboarding in whistler

also some people are just really career-oriented because it give them satisfaction.

they don't completely "lose sight" of it

the higher paying job helps finance my hobbies

i can work a shitty job, live in a crappy apartment, drive a yugo, eat ramen, and afford to go nowhere but have a lot of free time

or i can work a good job, live in a nice apartment, eat well, and go snowboarding in whistler

also some people are just really career-oriented because it give them satisfaction.

you are right

ive just noticed this question helps me snap out it when i get too caught up in work and lose sight of what i actually want

work is just a means for you to get money so you can go have fun away from work

who cares if you dislike your high paying job

work is just a means for you to get money so you can go have fun away from work

who cares if you dislike your high paying job

its hard to keep the right balance between working and your personal life
sometimes it starts invading your personal life too much

i think this question will help people that get caught up in a crappy job situation because the answer to the question is obvious

I'm done with trying to die. Last time I let myself fall 25' to the ground. Broke my collarbone and collasped my lung. Fucking sucked.

right now, there isn't such a price. if i'm to assume that such an agreement would leave me instantly dead then everybody else can go fuck themselves, i'm not signing into it. i don't care about anybody nearly enough for that.

should i ever have a kid i may change my mind. i hear people tend to be fairly fond of those.

I'd die if I was guaranteed 7 hot female virgins to fuck for all eternity in heaven, hell, purgatory, or wherever I'd end up.

I'm done with trying to die. Last time I let myself fall 25' to the ground. Broke my collarbone and collasped my lung. Fucking sucked.

i hate to even respond seriously to a tehvul post, but my mom used to work the graveyard shift at the ER in Houston and she said they treated a ton of ppl every week who tried to kill themselves by jumping off a building and just ended up either paralyzed or eating from a tube the rest of their lives.

the lesson is, thats a very unreliable way of offing yourself.

Back