Whats your price to die?

Whoohoox8

Veteran X
How much money would take for your to end your life instantly??

Assuming you are still young or middle-aged, and you can give all your money you win for dying to your family or whoever you wanted

there would be no pain or anything, you would just simply stop living once you signed the contract

whats your price tw?

How much money would take for your to end your life instantly??

Assuming you are still young or middle-aged, and you can give all your money you win for dying to your family or whoever you wanted

there would be no pain or anything, you would just simply stop living once you signed the contract

whats your price tw?

fuck that, if my family wants money they can go and die themselves.

There isn't a price. Both my mother and father are pretty well set, and I'm not dying so my sister can sit on her butt. Also any altruism I might have doesn't extend past immediate family.

most people would pay every penny they have at the end of their life to live another day

what the fuck makes you think people would want to die for a price

I imagine this question would only be interesting to those who are extremely poor. Considering you're posting this on the internet, I'm guessing everybody who reads it isn't going to fit that category. So....
stupidest thread ever

your life most be pretty pathetic and pointless with that post... as well as anyone who replies with a direct answer.

Back