What is your worst memory of childhood?

one time my mom waked with my baby brother to my school to have lunch with me

but she missed it :(

ive always regretted that moment

guess i had a p good childhood LOL

If I remember right it was when my dad's sperm connected with my mom's egg. Yeah.

Now I am everyone's worst memory

After your father's murder, you were orphaned. You were ten years old. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And …?

i remember getting bullied by a kid who i happened to see sniffing glue out of his locker in 6th grade.
sucked, at that time had no idea how to deal

edit: by 'sucked' i didn't mean sucking a dick, just was a shitty situation

Last edited:
when i was 16 my brother Michael and our single mom Lucy moved from Phoenix to Santa Clara

Michael hooked up with this chick Star and got into some weird biker gang led by this guy David

long story short, the weird bikers were vampires and me and my new friends Edgar and Alan Frog had to hunt down and kill the original vampire in a very dramatic manner with the help of our grandfather so we could save our mom and Michael and live happily ever after in sunny California

the end

Getting turned down by the hot housekeeper when I was 14. At least she asked "What if your parents came home?" instead of "No way you little asshole".

I was walking along the train tracks with my friends and we saw this dead guy. Also, when we jumped in this pond a leech got on my dick.

when i was 16 my brother Michael and our single mom Lucy moved from Phoenix to Santa Clara

Michael hooked up with this chick Star and got into some weird biker gang led by this guy David

long story short, the weird bikers were vampires and me and my new friends Edgar and Alan Frog had to hunt down and kill the original vampire in a very dramatic manner with the help of our grandfather so we could save our mom and Michael and live happily ever after in sunny California

the end

Didn't they make a movie about your plight once?

also

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Last edited:
after Santa Clara we moved to Reseda and i met this chick Ali

i got in a fight with her ex boyfriend Johnny and his 5 friends after he broke Ali's radio

i was getting my ass kicked but this crazy old asian guy saved my ass and taught me how to fight by making me do household tasks

eventually i entered a tournament and almost lost after Bobby Brown used an illegal move and jacked up my knee

but i kept going and beat Johnny with a crane kick to the head even though head hits are illegal or some shit, idk i never figured that part out

and by winning i gained Johnnys respect and Ali's love

the end

p.s. sweep the leg

after Santa Clara we moved to Reseda and i met this chick Ali

i got in a fight with her ex boyfriend Johnny and his 5 friends after he broke Ali's radio

i was getting my ass kicked but this crazy old asian guy saved my ass and taught me how to fight by making me do household tasks

eventually i entered a tournament and almost lost after Bobby Brown used an illegal move and jacked up my knee

but i kept going and beat Johnny with a crane kick to the head even though head hits are illegal or some shit, idk i never figured that part out

and by winning i gained Johnnys respect and Ali's love

the end

p.s. sweep the leg

that's your worst memory of childhood?

sounds pretty cool to me, bro

Back