What is this? (pic)

WE DO HAVE ICE IN TRIBES2 just not on any official ones. So you've most likely played it on some server hosting serverside maps.

Tycho said:
flags burried inside bases were tried...they ended in very, very boring matches...and with less people it will be even harder to get in and out with the flag...

You're probably thinking Recalesence or Broadside. Minotaur is fine. Many people like Gorgon, which has an even stronger indoor component. T:V has had a lot of effort put into indoor combat due in part to the single player campaign, so I wouldn't be so quick to write off indoor flags in T:V.

so who's going to play this UT2KTribes game? It will probably sell tons of copies and t1/t2 players will start playing other games while unreal tourney fans will fucking love it.

p9Morbid said:
so who's going to play this UT2KTribes game? It will probably sell tons of copies and t1/t2 players will start playing other games while unreal tourney fans will fucking love it.

Did you fall on your head recently?

Dont bag tribes on a tribes site... I mean... thats just dumb. I have faith that they've done a good job of it. Even if they havnt we'll just mod it untill its good :roller:

p9Morbid said:
Unfortunately the UT fans won't be capping many flags without translocators, and a boostjump won't help them ski faster than us tribes vets. Perhaps Irrational just hasn't showed us the upcoming redeemer yet that we can use to clear a flag. :(

UT2k4 is "ok", I at first thought, oh shit all this will be is UT with Jet Packs. I now think otherwise after seeing all the impressive movies, screen shots and write ups. I hate you closed beta people for making me wait ;)

Back