What is this? (pic)

taoofjord

Veteran X
Tribe_Scrn_72RGB_6360.jpg

The station at the center of the screen... what is that? It's not an inventory station obviously, and it looks different than the deployable stations.

They can also be seen here:

Tribe_Scrn_72RGB_02A1.jpg

Amadeu5 said:
My guess would be the emergency rep pack (judging from the red light).

If that were the case then I wonder if each deployable station looks different. Or if there are variations (wall or floor) to each station. Hmmmmm......

Wow... I wish I was playing instead of wondering what some random thing on a map was. I'm sad.

taoofjord said:
If that were the case then I wonder if each deployable station looks different. Or if there are variations (wall or floor) to each station. Hmmmmm......

Wow... I wish I was playing instead of wondering what some random thing on a map was. I'm sad.
That's not an ordinary station. There's an emergency repair pack near the gens on every map (basically what you know from T1/2, but enemies can't pick it up and drag it to some remote location).

Amadeu5 said:
That's not an ordinary station. There's an emergency repair pack near the gens on every map (basically what you know from T1/2, but enemies can't pick it up and drag it to some remote location).

Thanks for the heads up. Also, in the second picture, are those gigantic cylinder things the generators?

edit:

NM, they're not generators... but I can't find a pic of them on the guide. I guess they are just random objects that are used in this case to make a "wall".

Also, in the second pic, have you noticed that there is ground at the bottom... like in the basement. What do you think tht's about? It doesn't look like a floating base from looking out the window. Do you think it's the main entrance/exit?

Last edited:
Looks like they but alot of effort into that base. To bad nobody on the comp servers will play it because the flag is not outside.

Theta said:
Looks like they but alot of effort into that base. To bad nobody on the comp servers will play it because the flag is not outside.

What about katabatic? Isn't that the most popular T2 map, and the flag is inside in that one.

taoofjord said:
What about katabatic? Isn't that the most popular T2 map, and the flag is inside in that one.

You mean that "flag is inside" means "flag is outdoors but between two buildings = inside" then yeah, it's inside.

Gandalf said:
You mean that "flag is inside" means "flag is outdoors but between two buildings = inside" then yeah, it's inside.

Oops, you're right :) I was thinking of the other snow map that has the long bridge and the frozen over lake.

Back