[What do you think] Guy cheating

I guess the only real option is to marry me and move to Ireland, watching the sunset sitting upon our castle.

but I'm a realist.

2352304651_24ef3a4839_o.jpg

BS this is a fake!

That guy was a dumbass for sleeping with you. If he knew that you knew the girl and had any chance of getting in touch with her for any reason, he shouldn't have cheated in the first place. The only person he should be mad at is himself.

So... I met this guy 2 weeks ago, heard from him way before that but never met ... I knew he was kinda seeing this girl I barely know before she left for a 2 months trip. I didn't know what their relationship was like, nor if she cared about him or not. He kept telling me they weren't in a relationship, that she didn't care, and that he didn't either.

We ended up sleeping together once, we saw each other a couple times after but nothing happened and he suddenly became really distant ...

And now, said girl is back from her trip and calls me to know what happened because she heard something might have happened. She wasn't angry at me, and I felt so fucking bad for her to see her completely lost and crying about it ... that I told her. Now obviously, he's pissed at me and calling me non-stop to tell me how much of a bitch I am.

I can't fucking play in another girl's back when I know she does care and that she'll be cheated on a lot more if she keeps seeing him. Btw, he's denying the whole thing to her.

So tell me TW, did I do the right thing ? (I do expect some flaming and requests for boobs/naked pics/etc. ... but also some honest answers)

Do you give your pussy away to guys you just met because you are desperate to find a man to settle down with and you think thats going to bag one?

Or do you give your pussy away to guys you just met because you are a whore?

Do you give your pussy away to guys you just met because you are desperate to find a man to settle down with and you think thats going to bag one?

Or do you give your pussy away to guys you just met because you are a whore?

heres a little clue

people have sex.

Jomo is a god fearing christian who thinks sex before marriage is immoral, especially if you are a woman.

you did the right thing. fuck guys who are all about getting laid. if im gonna fuck em and leave em im gonna make sure they are a practicing hooker before hand. either that or we are both really drunk and i dont remember shit when i wake up

Back