[What do you think] Guy cheating

Kahüla

Veteran XV
So... I met this guy 2 weeks ago, heard from him way before that but never met ... I knew he was kinda seeing this girl I barely know before she left for a 2 months trip. I didn't know what their relationship was like, nor if she cared about him or not. He kept telling me they weren't in a relationship, that she didn't care, and that he didn't either.

We ended up sleeping together once, we saw each other a couple times after but nothing happened and he suddenly became really distant ...

And now, said girl is back from her trip and calls me to know what happened because she heard something might have happened. She wasn't angry at me, and I felt so fucking bad for her to see her completely lost and crying about it ... that I told her. Now obviously, he's pissed at me and calling me non-stop to tell me how much of a bitch I am.

I can't fucking play in another girl's back when I know she does care and that she'll be cheated on a lot more if she keeps seeing him. Btw, he's denying the whole thing to her.

So tell me TW, did I do the right thing ? (I do expect some flaming and requests for boobs/naked pics/etc. ... but also some honest answers)

You're a whore, you did the wrong thing.

You did do the right thing in telling the woman though, make sure to explain that you want nothing to do with him so she doesn't think it's just a ploy to get him to dump her.

I asked for a threesome once. I'm still working on it. I think my chances are something like 50/50.

oh, and yeah. you did the right thing.

Kahula I have this girl, but we're not really in a relationship. it's nto serious.

we should go get drinks.

You're a whore, you did the wrong thing.

You did do the right thing in telling the woman though, make sure to explain that you want nothing to do with him so she doesn't think it's just a ploy to get him to dump her.

I'm a whore indeed. And yes I did tell her that I want nothing to do with this asshole anymore, I've had my share of these kinda guys lately.

Do YOU feel like you did the right thing?

I do feel like it, she doesn't deserve this moron ... but at the same time I keep thinking that's none of my business that I shouldn't have told her.

2352304651_24ef3a4839_o.jpg

Back