What are you most looking forward to? T:V

Stage01

Banned
As soon as I heard about this game I nearly squirt!

NO but seroiusly, what are you most looking forward to?

Clans?
Pubs?
Tourny's?

Me personally, just looking forward to the same kind of excitement and adrenaline I expereinced when in a clan match , the competition. I cant wait for the competition.

Grappling wha?

Ya i have heard alot about the grappling hooks, could someone explain that to me...if it is what I think it is....I am already hating it.

Um

Thanks for the explanation....

The only reason im saying this is because I was playing a T2 MOD once with a grappling hook....It was just wierd. It didnt feel like it fit in. I mean if you have jetpacks what good does a grappling hook do? Its like using a Musket While driving in bullet proof hummer....two peices of equipment that just dont fit.

Hehe...
I'm excited for people to be playing again.

Stage, in the words of Anthony Kiedis, "If you have to ask, you'll never know."

Stage01 said:
Thanks for the explanation....

The only reason im saying this is because I was playing a T2 MOD once with a grappling hook....It was just wierd. It didnt feel like it fit in. I mean if you have jetpacks what good does a grappling hook do? Its like using a Musket While driving in bullet proof hummer....two peices of equipment that just dont fit.

:rolleyes:

lol Rabid...that face...taunting me...ARG!!!!!!!

Ok seroiusly am I gonna have to go read up on it? I mean I have been following the news of this game, it just seems this peice of information I passed up..its a simple request..

Rabid..could you atleast explain why , instead of that FACE!!!!!!!!

"15 - Posted 11-09-2003 05:39 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't see why a grappling hook would be included. It sounds like a terrible idea to me, no matter how you slice it."

agreed.

p.s Yes I know I screwed up the quoting I forgot the tag for it..like a letter Q with [] around it? or something like that?

Last edited:
Stage01 said:
"15 - Posted 11-09-2003 05:39 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't see why a grappling hook would be included. It sounds like a terrible idea to me, no matter how you slice it."

agreed.

p.s Yes I know I screwed up the quoting I forgot the tag for it..like a letter Q with [] around it? or something like that?

how about this: stop basing your idea off a grappling hook off of a crappy mod.

how about this: realize that the posters saying grappling hooks are just kidding.

how about this: :rolleyes:

lol

Ya it just occured to me they might be kidding......*slaps self* Im not good with internet sarcasm.

Anywho....what are ya all really looking forward to?

They havn't said one way or the other whether or not a grappling hook will be implemented. We just hope :)

As for me, I think im most looking forward to a giant non fractured community. We just have to see if that happens though ;)
Fling :D

Back