Wellness Check

1d45p4.gif

holy shit if samuwell is working in a busy building in santa clara and has it he is prolly infecting the fuck out of alot of ppl.

Wow
If they didn't test samUwell with his prolonged conditions
or what NGFM is saying, then there really is no way to know how wide spread this shit is. Can't believe they didn't test samUwell.

ur surprised they're not testing when we've known for over a month they haven't been testing, there aren't enough tests, and now the backlog for results is a week or more even if they deem you worthy of being tested ??

how is this a surprise

why are all you idiots so obsessed with testing

even if you test positive, who gives a shit? just stay at home, 80% of you will recover just fine

leave tests for the hospitals you hysterical dumbfucks

yeah why would you test for a virus when 80% of the people have mild to no symptoms

why bother even trying to stop it, just let it roar

that's brilliant, everybody stay home indefinitely because we can't figure out how big this problem is and why would we even want to

that's brilliant, everybody stay home indefinitely because we can't figure out how big this problem is and why would we even want to
we know exactly how big the problem is

shit spreads like a wildfire

stay the fuck home

the whole point of sending people at home is to stop it from spreading so quickly so you can find the infected people and quarantine them

staying at home doesn't magically give you immunity, if they don't figure out how to test and quarantine people quickly, the second they lift the quarantine it's just going to spread like fire again

the whole point of sending people at home is to stop it from spreading so quickly so you can find the infected people and quarantine them

staying at home doesn't magically give you immunity, if they don't figure out how to test and quarantine people quickly, the second they lift the quarantine it's just going to spread like fire again
infected ppl are pretty easy to find atm

they're taking up all the hospital beds dying from lung failure last I checked

maybe try to get that shit under control first?

just stay the fuck home and worry about testing once we're not busy just stopping people from dying, how about

holy shit if samuwell is working in a busy building in santa clara and has it he is prolly infecting the fuck out of alot of ppl.
I had to go to the building department to pull a permit which was very difficult to do so i was there for about 6 hours. There were about 100 people in the building department and sadly, i ate my lunch in that building with all those people. even though i brought hand sanatizer and used it, this is more than likely where i got it.

After leaving, i went home and have pretty much have been home since. I went to the pet store twice after being in santa clara, and up to my local safeway several times but since being sick, i haven't gone anywhere. If anything, i spread it in my town. :(

I was too fucking sick to do anything other than sleep. besides, i do not want to give this to anyone - whether i have it or not - so i am staying home until i am completely better.

also, i work from home so i am at my desk for 12+ hours a day. Don't have a lot of time to do anything else.

I am still sick. I am very tired, have no energy, constant headache and still have a major cough and congestion. Day 10. Do i have it? Dunno. I either do or i have something else that is eerily similar.

co-owner just told me his niece, who just so happens to be a nurse, just got tested positive for it. she's 50. she also lives with her husband and her elderly mother lives with them who has underlying conditions. rip.

Back