Wait... Is there anyplace actually like TW?

I think ive been stuck here because this is the only part of the interwebs I like. Id be one of the few to pay to see this shithole.

But is there any forum that actually doesnt reek of cock and eknights? Nothing pisses me off more that seeing a forum without flaming and people acting like the right thing to do is 'be nice'.

So does such a place exist?

feel free to call me a giant butt fucking faggot who eats asshats with ketchup... its why i love you :heart:

i'll be honest here and tell you that most other places on the internet are really boring compared to here

i'd be on the computer a lot less if it weren't for TW

god damn giant butt fucking faggot. I bet your are eating asshats with ketchup right now as well aren't you

I used to feel that way but lately I've been kind of bored with TW :/

I also don't have a good comp or console for gaming... which were usually the threads I liked

It is hard to resist the TW-urges on other "proper" forums :)

:lol: I was gchatting with a classmate and she said something to which I responded in typical TW fashion without even thinking... I forget what exactly, but I know it involved calling her a douche. I hope we can still be classfriends :(

Go over to SA, you'll fit right in.
Then again, don't, they'll ban you so they can get $10 again. Which reminds me, I have to bump the monthly SA blows thread.

Back