[video] WoW Lady Gaga Has Talent :)

i came here hoping it was a new celrbrity sex video

i like the pre lady gaga gaga

Last edited:
ok I just got to say this, she is talented I am not going to say she isn't. She is a fucking professional singer, it speaks to how shitty and over produced the music industry right now when someone can actually sing and reproduce the music they are supposed to be able to perform we are all like wow

so does she like write decent piano songs and gives them to the label to turn into shitty pop singles?

It's kind of annoying that a talented musician like that spends her career pretending she has no talent.

And then people love it.

ok I just got to say this, she is talented I am not going to say she isn't. She is a fucking professional singer, it speaks to how shitty and over produced the music industry right now when someone can actually sing and reproduce the music they are supposed to be able to perform we are all like wow

ke$ha!

I like ke$ha. Not her music, or her, but the concept that someone who isn't hot, can't sing and can't dance, can be a huge pop music success just on sheer willpower...it's the American dream.

No this just means she's gonna have a long carrer and 'evolve' out of her current shitty music style. It's all good.

She actually alluded to this during the interview, which was quite good btw. She referred to Bowie and his transformation from the Ziggy Stardust freaky shit to his normal self. I might actually 'buy' her records if she did more stuff like she did on Howard.

is somebody seriously impressed that she can play ultra simple piano chords
play a rachmaninoff concerto if you want to impress me, bitch

Back