Vanster......MAFF

your just here trying to validate your pointless life to a complete stranger

with pictures of your guitar

cringe

No.. I don't have a schedule.. that is why I am here. Resting up after the weekend.

So confirmed.. your life is a dull dragging day after day slog to the old empty bar for some hourly pay huh?

from the bar to tw and back to the bar again.

never really giving a shit about a new life around.

what a shit existence. feel sorry for her.

3USBDez.jpg

KnBStY8.jpg

BfrYyCl.jpg

thanks for the feel feels havax, ill carry them with me :lol:

ur little neato guitar room is cool tho

i guess

My guitars represent diapers and food to you. These are things I am able to afford because I don't have children. That leads me to meet other players and join bands and play in bars.. that you don't tend btw.. you prefer a tipless bartender job it appears.

My neato guitar = a shit ton of fun you can't begin to comprehend

Making you feel bad huh? You wish you had chosen a real career that allowed you to purchase items to make life a little more fun and worth while?

You don't get the ltd I get unless you were successful in the first place.

It's based on income.. as in 60% of what I used to make

idgi blackpeople is living the dream. my grandpa was on the lusitania in ww2 he had 4 daughters and was dirt poor. he died an extremely happy man.

if i could change one thing in my stupid life it'd be not knocking up k8. if i ever see her again its priority.

idgi blackpeople is living the dream. my grandpa was on the lusitania in ww2 he had 4 daughters and was dirt poor. he died an extremely happy man.

if i could change one thing in my stupid life it'd be not knocking up k8. if i ever see her again its priority.

Your grandpa posted on tw 24/7 or worked his ass off to support his kids. There is great honor in having children and doing everything in your power to provide for them.

Then there are bartenders..

supertrap i lost friends from tribes in god damn iraq my ex gf got murdered in a vehicular homicide riding her bike i could give a fuck what any1 thinks of me anymore id as soon as smack them in the face with my keyboard than settle

You make it sound like he lives in a place where bartending is his only option.. he lives in phoenix

supertrap i lost friends from tribes in god damn iraq my ex gf got murdered in a vehicular homicide riding her bike i could give a fuck what any1 thinks of me anymore id as soon as smack them in the face with my keyboard than settle

and he falls off his rocker

Back