Vanster......MAFF

I would be happy if they could pay taxes.

yeah whose definition of productive is my question as well

in the UK this now passes for a happy and health country

DcU52TlU8AUQqu7.jpg

they got some new problems in Birmingham.....and no not Alabama

which is making for some fun Sharia law distictions in law enforcement and blasphemy

DcmW8fUW4AAYeW7.jpg

DcmW9W1X4AAG9Vn.jpg

DccvG1VX4AILxgk.jpg

vs.

DccvH8qXcAAk_Rs.jpg

cuckery to the point of no longer having a country now.......

and what does the Defence Ministry of England post on their Youtube Channel now?

Dcp_LBeWAAAAhbg.jpg

I mean if Vanster's goal is the destruction of the West.......in a tribute fashion to what he feels white people did to his people........then it is time to celebrate the return to 3rd world savagery.

Otherwise I'm not sure what else to make from it yet alone be happy about.

Mitch of Dubai was ahead of the curve in submitting to Islam in my mind......

THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND IS A DESCENDANT OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD, NEWSPAPER CLAIMS

:rofl: brilliant strategy from the Queen......she has always been with you she says.......just like she already ditched those Germanic origins to become British

I guess everyone else is next

Dcw3C7fX0AIu_dw.jpg

including Germany.......how fitting

Last edited:
By productive I meant having a job and paying taxes.

Most migrants in Germany fail to get jobs

More than 400,000 asylum seekers were registered with employment agencies, but only 34,000 got work.

Only 13 percent of recent refugees in Germany have found work: survey

1.2 MILLION migrants arrived in Germany in two years: just 34,000 or 2.8% have found a job

i mean best case and worst case scenarios aren't looking good imo

and even if they find a job, pay taxes, does what they pay exceed what they cost in social services and benefits?

if not......you know how that math works as well

so many doctors and engineers

i mean we should feel smarter already

that is cultural enrichment

think of how much higher the iq is with all them sub saharan africans averaging 60 pts

wow skipper is ENRAGED

is he neg repping u bro

lol yeah for like the last year it's pretty funny how dedicated he is. I can't really complain. I always neg rev night in retaliation for his GoT spoilers. I read the books so it didn't even spoil it for me - it was just a dick move so "the north remembers."

lol yeah for like the last year it's pretty funny how dedicated he is. I can't really complain. I always neg rev night in retaliation for his GoT spoilers. I read the books so it didn't even spoil it for me - it was just a dick move so "the north remembers."

where are your pictures?

jesus dude you can't even live up to your own bullshit in here

gtfo of my thread spaz

:attention

where are your pictures?

jesus dude you can't even live up to your own bullshit in here

gtfo of my thread spaz

:attention

you know - it doesn't really matter, beacuse you're the biggest fucking coward here and you're not going to man up and post a picture of yourself.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588980 in that thread a few photos down with the fordeck crew i'm on the right near the mast. i'm also helming a few more photos down.

you know - it doesn't really matter, beacuse you're the biggest fucking coward here and you're not going to man up and post a picture of yourself.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588980 in that thread a few photos down with the fordeck crew i'm on the right near the mast. i'm also helming a few more photos down.

I'd like to respectfully point out that in the "post the latest picture of you" thread, Havax has the third highest number of posts. Tele types an awful lot in other threads, but he's not obsessed with what other men on this board look like.

:shrug: i was on tele's case because he was having a dig at another poster's appearance. i thought it was worth highlighting he doesn't have the spine to post his own image. i still maintain that if you don't have the self-confidence to post a picture of yourself, then you really have no business making fun of the way others look.

Back