[Ukraine] You thought it was over?

Because they are Russians

Actually subhumans...

"We bow our heads to the heroes who lost their lives for the sake of their country, to prevent the war from coming into the house of each of us," Prime-Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk said.

"They lost their lives because they defended men and women, children and the elderly who found themselves in a situation facing a threat to be killed by invaders and sponsored by subhumans," he said. "First, we will commemorate the heroes by wiping out those who killed them and then by cleaning our land from the evil."
Day of mourning declared after Ukrainian military plane shot down - CNN.com

Vladimir Putin is a subhuman with Aspergers.

A top secret Pentagon report has concluded that Vladimir Putin suffers from Asperger’s syndrome.

The study from 2008, which was based only on videos of Putin, claimed that the Russian president’s mother had a stroke whilst pregnant with him that left lasting damage.

As a result his "neurological development was significantly interrupted in infancy," the report says.

Putin’s authoritarian style and obsession with "extreme control" is a way of overcompensating for his condition, the researchers concluded
Vladimir Putin suffers from Asperger’s syndrome, Pentagon report claims - Telegraph

I saw almost all of the 'Roses have thorns' parts - quite an eye-opener. I really thought it's just big bad Russian bear trampling over Ukraine. Crimea maybe, but not the conflict with Russian-speaking "subhumans" in the east. It could have been easily prevented.

Though Ukr is being manipulated, esp. by the West, I'm disappointed that the society as a whole gave rise to and tolerates activities of what is a Ukr version of brown shirts. They are pretty much violent Nazi thugs who under the false guise of 'patriotism' conduct themselves with complete disregard of law.

It's insane that Ukrainian puppet government has done everything to alienate and force into armed resistance millions of her citizens. It's a ploy of some sort, probably to bait Russia into intervening just like in Georgia/Ossetia in 2008? It's a win-win situation for Western financial powers/banks. They're loaning hundreds of millions to Ukraine now. The eastern parts Ukr no longer controls contributed some 30% of GDP, it'll be much harder to repay the debts in future. How long did were the greedy bastards planning for this...

Victoria Nuland admitted on tape that somewhere in the region of 5 billion USD have been funneled towards destabilizing Ukraine over the past 25 years, so yes, this has been planned for a long time. Jews are like that.

I saw almost all of the 'Roses have thorns' parts - quite an eye-opener. I really thought it's just big bad Russian bear trampling over Ukraine. Crimea maybe, but not the conflict with Russian-speaking "subhumans" in the east. It could have been easily prevented.

Though Ukr is being manipulated, esp. by the West, I'm disappointed that the society as a whole gave rise to and tolerates activities of what is a Ukr version of brown shirts. They are pretty much violent Nazi thugs who under the false guise of 'patriotism' conduct themselves with complete disregard of law.

It's insane that Ukrainian puppet government has done everything to alienate and force into armed resistance millions of her citizens. It's a ploy of some sort, probably to bait Russia into intervening just like in Georgia/Ossetia in 2008? It's a win-win situation for Western financial powers/banks. They're loaning hundreds of millions to Ukraine now. The eastern parts Ukr no longer controls contributed some 30% of GDP, it'll be much harder to repay the debts in future. How long did were the greedy bastards planning for this...

pretty much all of this. the primary motivation for every single war has been money-based, and this one is no exception. bankers are meddling with everything behind the curtains to give people a "reason" to go to war

Oh the irony. This Ukrainian soldier is wearing a German flag on his left shoulder and writes on the Grad rocket, "Death to the Russian pigs."

200 civilians were killed in Donetsk last month due to Ukr shelling. The hospital in Donetsk was hit just the other day killing and wounding quite a few.

It is my opinion that the Ukr folks just don't seem to care in how they fire their rockets. They are clearly not simply aiming at military targets because in Donetsk, for example, civilians die every single day due to the shelling. Yet the media portrays it as "violence flares up and civilians die due to Russian backed rebel offensive."

Certainly the NAF are killing civilians also in the conflict but it certainly seems that the Ukrainian side is doing it on purpose.

It is hard to not be biased after watching the hundredth video (more like thousandth) of the senseless shelling of civilian areas.

Is it anyone wonder that the people of Donbass in general support the militias in video after video and absolutely scorn the Ukrainian forces?

Here is a classic video from June last year where a British journalist, appearing on a Ukrainian television show, tells a story which conflicts with the propaganda. The look on everyone's face is absolutely priceless. This journalist wasn't a nobody either, but a well respected veteran war reporter of multiple conflicts around the world.

Jackbootedpropaganda would have us believe russia is rushing in to save the day by shooting down passenger aircraft with surface to air rockets to punish the jew bankers.

Jackbootedpropaganda would have us believe russia is rushing in to save the day by shooting down passenger aircraft with surface to air rockets to punish the jew bankers.

I don't think the jury is in on who shot that plane down yet. There are conflicting reports and an investigation is still being undertaken.

A question I would ask is what was a civilian plane doing flying over a warzone where air attacks were taking place? That seems to me like a tragedy waiting to happen.

There is information that seems to demonstrate that Ukranian jets would actually use commercial planes as cover before hitting their targets.

I don't think the jury is in on MH17 yet, I know it is easy to point to that tragedy and ignore everything else, but that is a pretty simplistic and naive thing to do.

Anyway there was an interview with a fighter named Elena Kolenkina which was uploaded a full month before MH17 was shot down on the Youtube Channel "Anti-Maiden" in which Elena made the emphatic statement that Ukrainian jets would hide behind civilian aircraft before they would bomb the city she was in.

Unfortunately this video is no longer available as far as I can tell due to the Youtube account being banned for some term of use violation. The video was in Russian with an English translation but I wanted to make sure that the translation was accurate so I carefully wrote down the words around the aircraft part (as best as I could hear them) and then used a dictionary to look up "aircraft, cover, civilian, commercial" etc. and I was able to confirm (albeit roughly) that the woman was indeed talking about "cover - hiding behind, commercial aircraft, ukrainian jet fighter" so I am pretty sure that the translation was indeed accurate.

I cannot say much more than that except let the investigation play out. My suspicion is that the jet was probably shot down by accident by a separatist militia unit but I don't know that for sure.

It would surprise me if Ukraine brought it down in an attempt to discredit the miltias (as that is a lot of people to kill) but stranger things have happened in this conflict. There are several examples of subversive groups having been reported and destroyed behind NAF lines. The NAF leadership has also been constantly warning of such subversive operations which they say are designed to commit atrocities to put the blame on NAF units.

There is also the clear example of the air strike on the administration building last year by a Ukrainian jet. Many civilians were blown apart in that incident and the official line stuck to by Kiev was that separatists had misfired a hand held rocket system and shot an air conditioner by accident. Yet the problem with that claim is the clear video evidence and eye witness testimony that states otherwise. There are multiple videos (about 5) which clearly show the Ukrainian jet fighter firing upon the administration building. Kiev has claimed that were not using jets to attack and stuck to their line even in face of the clear evidence otherwise. There is a documentary about this incident which puts it into context...

In January there was an example of a shelling incident in Mariupol which was quickly blamed on the NAF. Yet upon further investigation there were clear reports that this attack actually came from two different directions at the same time as there is both ground based trajectory evidence as well as eyewitness testimony which shows this attack coming from two simultaneous directions.

There was another incident in January involving a bus being blown up near a Ukrainian checkpoint in Volnovakha. In that incident the official claim was that the NAF had shelled the checkpoint and killed the civilians on the bus. A video was even released which clearly shows what looks like a coordinated artillery strike (it is a lot of simultaneous explosions as opposed to a staggered Grad attack) at the time the bus was hit. A seemingly open and shut case. Yet what turned up later was footage of the explosion that ripped through the bus itself filmed from a car that was behind it in the checkpoint queue which clearly showed a fiery explosion blowing into the bus which appears to support claims of an anti-personal mine being the cause. There is photographic evidence of such mines apparently being set along the road there due to warning signs being placed there.

Again it is really hard to tell exactly what happened and how, it is a partial picture.

What we do know is that the Ukrainian forces have been shelling civilian areas for the past 8 months with the deaths of many civilians and that is beyond question. It began in city of Slaviansk where local militia forces as well as Igor Strelkov and his men were surrounded by the Ukranian military. The "rebels" at that stage did not have any active artillery or grad systems and yet that city was pounded over and over again with many civilian deaths and destroyed civilian houses. It is very clear that the leadership of the Ukrainian forces do not have much regard for the lives of civilians in the way they have conducted their operation.

Here is a documentary on Slaviansk, it contains eyewitness testimony, news reports, official statements and a plethora for video footage of both the strikes, the damage and death.

Russian aligned propaganda? You bet it is.

Propaganda
: the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person
: ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also : a public action having such an effect

I guess we will all believe what we will all believe.

I believe that there has been what equates to genocide of Russian speaking people occurring in eastern Ukraine committed by the armed forces and associated paramilitary groups (like Azov) of the Kiev post Euromaiden government.

Last edited:
You can believe the US and the West are being shitty in the Ukraine and still think Russia is a shitty corrupt country likely also doing shitty corrupt things in the region. Why some people that take issue with the Western powers actions but somehow think Russia is righteous is beyond me.

You can believe the US and the West are being shitty in the Ukraine and still think Russia is a shitty corrupt country likely also doing shitty corrupt things in the region. Why some people that take issue with the Western powers actions but somehow think Russia is righteous is beyond me.

I don't think Russia is righteous. I am personally opposed to communist/marxist philosophy and government. There is a very strong marxist flavour in the ideals of those who support Russia. Unfortunately I don't think that is an excuse for what amounts to genocide or an excuse to support those who are engaged in genocide.

Western oligarchs clearly do not hold the people of Donbass to be of any value when their lives are compared to an overall strategy to contain Russia. The people who elect the officials of their western governments generally do not care much either or there would be more outcry.

People jump on a band wagon of public discontent when some very distasteful cartoonists are murdered in France yet say not a word about what is going on in Donbass.

The issue of whether the Russian government is corrupt is really not a related issue. The people of Donbass are not the Russian government, they are people who identify with Russian culture and language.

This situation also promotes a divide between the Russian people and Europe/US/Australia/England which could possibly slip into a much greater conflict. What is going on is very dangerous for all people, not just those in Donbass.

In fact the discontent against the west actually strengthens the ideals of communism because the rhetoric of freedom and democracy is demonstrated as hypocrisy.

Why doesn't the USA ever promote the Bill of Rights around the world?

Last edited:
Debaltsevo Cauldron Feb 2
a7b84342c72a.jpg

Debaltsevo Cauldron Feb 4
91d05b11ef50118a02808e740fcbf0ab.jpg

Source - Colonel Cassad
English translation - Colonel Cassad (in English)

Why doesn't the USA ever promote the Bill of Rights around the world?

A better question is why doesn't the USA even promote the Bill of Rights at home anymore?

obamas-bill-of-rights.jpg

the rest of this is just two groups of rich oligarchs competing against each other in an international game of land grabbing.......with no regard for how many young people they kill and lives they forever ruin.

pick your team. whatever.....same stupid shit

this war is essentially this:

soros.jpg

vs.

Billi.jpg

anyone that dies for either idiot is a rather unfortunate sob

Last edited:
Pretty disgusting if true...

Ukraine media version...
In the evening Mr. Shkiryak reported that police units and emergency workers evacuated around 600 people from Debaltseve. 30 people preferred to leave the city and move to the occupied territories. According to the Advisor to the Interior Minister “Russian generals and terrorists brought 25 big buses” but “failed to fill at least one.” Ukraine’s State Emergency Service says it teamed up with volunteers and local authorities, managed to evacuate today 753 people from Debaltseve, Novohryhorivka, Komuna, Myronivske, Krasny Pakhar and Avdiivka altogether. 25 vehicles, 2 armoured Kraz vehicles and 2 ambulance cars were deployed, the agency notes.
http://empr.media/news/over-700-civ...ea-today-30-opt-to-go-to-occupied-territories

Last edited:
the price of oil will follow Putin. Should he decide to continue working on anexxing Ukraine, oil price will go back up. Should he decide to pull out and do the right thing, oil prices will drop bankrupting Russia.

Back