[Ukraine] You thought it was over?

HK those who came from Ukraine or Russia to fight and aid Serbians in Bosnia. Now lie buried in the same soil they tried to divide. And now the same shit is happening to Ukraine, the irony :lol:

55000265.jpg

Of course it is not over. The US and her pimp Israel are still all pissy at Russia about BRICS. Destabilization in the Ukraine is vital so the US, Israel, and the other Zionist entity called the U.N. are going to do any and everything they can to destabilize the Ukraine.

So far so good...

Sorry maam but I am denying your request.

Anyone who actually understands the geopolitical system and how the various monetary systems of this little planet work knows full well what will happen if 5 countries, who together have at least 40% of the worlds population in them, tell the Zionist run New World Order to go fuck themselves. Oh wait!

Better keep praying that petro dollar keeps our economy barely alive because a consumer based economy will completely collapse if the consumers can no longer consume the shit they don't really need while paying for goods with a fiat currency that is literally not worth the paper it is printed on.

The pic posted below has nothing to do with coincidence and everything to do with a really fucked up sense of humor and insanely arrogant sense of self. Fuck the Zionists and you.

monopoly-money.jpg

EDIT: Don't hate on me about it. I invest in precious metal. You know. Real currency.

Last edited:
How you been lemon? Ever gonna troll folks into ignoring me in a new manner or are you just going to continue your usual redundancy?

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Is it being called ISIS again this week? Last week it was called ISIL. Week before that it was called IS.

One would think the CIA could at least keep the names of their gangs consistent on a weekly basis. :shrug:

People didn't think it was over, they just never really cared to begin with.

Back