TWers in Houston, TX

I just sent someone out from North 610 to go down to the Kemah area because if I did I would probably have killed someone/myself. I feel bad for the guy but I'm happy its not me.

Which place are you reffering to? The Tavern I assume? If so google it as someone took me there so I am not sure but I know I found it when I looked for it.

Tavern on Gray I would assume, its a sports bar, I know they have a steak night where you get a ribeye and a baked potato for like $15 or something so its cheap. Honestly this city is packed with great steakhouses which would leave to me wonder why someone would even mention this

Tavern on Gray I would assume, its a sports bar, I know they have a steak night where you get a ribeye and a baked potato for like $15 or something so its cheap. Honestly this city is packed with great steakhouses which would leave to me wonder why someone would even mention this

The VP took me there one night when we were here last year and it was pretty good. Thus I mentioned it. It seemed like a pretty cool place and was cheap for what you get plus both the steak and potato were very good.

I was driving around inside 610 earlier to go to Jersey Mikes since everyone says its good. I can't say I'm a fan of that area but Jersey Mikes was pretty good.

Never been to San Antonio or float the river in New Braunfels?

I haven't been to SA or floated down the river in close to 10 years. Now I'm not saying I never drive the Katy but the last time I was on it going west and further out then say Chimney Rock was back in October when I drove some friends out to Luling then to Lockhart for a day of bbq

Crazy the Tavern is a cool place just not somewhere I would send someone for a steak

I love Lockhart BBQ. I took tiu_sam out there when he was in town. I always go to Kreuz Market but I have also been to Smitty's. Never been to Blacks. Anyone near Lockhart should stop and get some BBQ.

i live like 2 minutes from the tavern.

and the katy freeway is a lot nicer now, we'll see how long that lasts though

I will be in Houston February 9-12th for work. What is there to do that I have not yet done since I do go there every so often for work.

I have done the following:

Aquarium
Galveston
Dog Track
Rockets Game

Shit, I've lived in Houston most of my life and I've only done one of those things.

Galveston.

Also, if you want some of the most bad ass bbq ever, go to the Spring Creek BBQ out here in Katy... OMG the most amazing bbq ribs ever, the also have tons of smoked crap. AND, they have girls passing out hot bread every 5 minutes.

Back