TW low-t beta male clubhouse

How long is it intended for? Is this to get you through a bad time, or is this a continuous?

Any studies ect about what happens when people stop taking it?

40. Shit happens. I can't say I'm excited about the prospect of jabbing myself with a weekly needle til death, but the quality of life improvement is staggering. I was really not doing well. Realistically speaking, I'll probably stop at some point just to see what happens.

Shit. What was your T level? You might have already said but can't remember. I guess I'm pretty lucky to be at 720 approaching 60.

You didn't consider the Rhino Rush? :lol:

Do you think your issues came about because of age, or were there lifestyle things going on like alcohol, insomnia ect?

How long did you experience depression/low libido prior to taking the test?

Is it common for testosterone to be altered based on one test? I read that testosterone has wild spikes and valleys throughout the day and can be difficult to measure. Poor sleep could throw a test off ect.

sounds like it was right around when he found he was having a third (unplanned) child

why he didn't just go out and tame some strange like a normal man we'll never know

Do you think your issues came about because of age, or were there lifestyle things going on like alcohol, insomnia ect?

Is it common for testosterone to be altered based on one test? I read that testosterone has wild spikes and valleys throughout the day and can be difficult to measure. Poor sleep could throw a test off ect.

Yes there is diurnal variation. High levels early in the day, taper off towards night. You test in the mornings. I did 3 tests on random days, several weeks apart. All results similar.

I couldn't pinpoint the cause. I had no lifestyle changes and no dietary changes. Strong workout schedule. I dealt with the symptoms for 3 months before starting treatment.

Being in the presence of a pregnant woman lowers test. I think it has other hormonal changes too. But a pregnant woman will cause a dad bod cocktail of hormones in a man. If there is a time to stop taking test to see what happens or what kind baseline you might return to, sometime after the pregnancy would be the time to do it.

Being in the presence of a pregnant woman lowers test. I think it has other hormonal changes too. But a pregnant woman will cause a dad bod cocktail of hormones in a man. If there is a time to stop taking test to see what happens or what kind baseline you might return to, sometime after the pregnancy would be the time to do it.

Thats interesting and makes some sense. With that said, my symptoms persisted after birth and for 2 months. As you might imagine, dealing with depression, mood regulation, and energy level issues while caring for a newborn was not a fun time.

Shit. What was your T level? You might have already said but can't remember. I guess I'm pretty lucky to be at 720 approaching 60.

You didn't consider the Rhino Rush? :lol:

Sorry missed this. My level was less than half of yours. Free T ratio was fine though.

Oh and with regards to age and testosterone decline, I believe studies show a modest decrease in testosterone year over year, but a more significant increase in SHBG and thus less bioavailable testosterone in circulation. Total T is a good baseline but you gotta test for LH, SHBG, and albumin as well.

WTF? How is that even possible? What if you don't know you're near a pregnant woman.

Obviously easier for some of the :ftard:s in here because they're never near any sort of woman, but y'know.

Back