TW low-t beta male clubhouse

havax knows this because of his extensive time working in a hospital

or watching YouTube I can never remember which it is

bullshit. if it's life threatening especially, they will treat you right then and there, and then later regret it because this piece of shit illegal will never come back to settle their debts.

Not around here. If you come in with something serious, they'll get you 'good enough' to either transport or to send home and theyll refer you to a clinic or some random county hospital thats practically a butcher shop. My week in the hospital came out to something like $50k if i didn't have insurance. Do you think the hospital is going to clamor to eat that or are they going to give me some meds and send me on my way and let that bomb hit another hospitals books

I think they've now proven too much protein can hinder muscle synthesis. I started to suspect a large amount of protein might not even be needed when you look back on a lot of silver/golden era bodybuilder diets. Not that the diets were good, but they were clearly getting mass without a massive amount of protein, sometimes in a time before steroids existed.

A lot can be done to change T levels naturally. The average trend is for T to get lower 20s-30s-40s ect. I really wonder how much of a drop in T in a mans 40s is due not to being 10 years older, but to poor choices in his 30s.

I don't really buy this "t lowers decade after decade starting in your 30s" narrative. I bet you that data is worthless because it doesn't control for poor lifestyle choices in the past. How much of that average dip in T is due to the average man drinking a lot in his 20s/30s ect? You don't know. I'd like a study of T levels changing over the decades for men who always work out, don't drink alcohol, and continuously have good diets from their 20s onwards.

Bodybuilders were always ingesting lots of protein. I'd love to see this proof of yours though.

T levels declining with age is a fact. Poor lifestyle choices exacerbate the problem. Good luck getting through to the 20 yearolds about that issue. Can't even keep the population from being obese diabetics, good luck having them actually eat a clean diet and maintain a lean muscular physique.

Steve Reeves's diet was about 20% protein. I think Mike Mentzer had a similar % as well, although Mentzer definitely took steroids.

I just don't think this T levels declining with age is calibrated correctly. It's all based on wide samples of men who may have shit lifestyles and might even not work out at all. I'd buy it tapering off in a man's 50s and 60s, but I think when the numbers show a dip with men in their younger decades it's just lifestyle choices. If you're a man in your late 30s you can look around at other men of similar age and start to clearly see how bad lifestyle choices have added up. These T level averages don't take that into account.

I really do think if a study was done with men were continuously on the straight and narrow of no-alcohol, no shit diet, always working out, you would not really see any sort of average T level decline until old age.

Steve Reeves's diet was about 20% protein. I think Mike Mentzer had a similar % as well, although Mentzer definitely took steroids.

I just don't think this T levels declining with age is calibrated correctly. It's all based on wide samples of men who may have shit lifestyles and might even not work out at all. I'd buy it tapering off in a man's 50s and 60s, but I think when the numbers show a dip with men in their younger decades it's just lifestyle choices. If you're a man in your late 30s you can look around at other men of similar age and start to clearly see how bad lifestyle choices have added up. These T level averages don't take that into account.

I really do think if a study was done with men were continuously on the straight and narrow of no-alcohol, no shit diet, always working out, you would not really see any sort of average T level decline until old age.

Reeves probably consumed 3500 calories a day. 20% protein would be 175 grams for him. Seems fine.

Your intuition about T is probably at least partially correct, but also irrelevant for anyone who hasn't actually lived that lifestyle - ie most men.

havax knows this because of his extensive time working in a hospital

or watching YouTube I can never remember which it is

Havax is IT programming guy.

I'm the one that worked in a hospital. Well Fngrbang was a nurse also, but he's gone.

Once again Reggs has science beaten down and backed into a corner with his cool theories. Take that, all you thousands of "scientists" that don't know how to build controls into your so-called studies.

:rolleyes:

Well, you wont be turned away, but you'll probably not get treated either. They'll bring you in, do some minor bullshit, get your vitals that kind of stuff, then when they find out you dont have insurance, you'll get referred to a clinic

wrong.

If life threatening they have to treat you

wrong.

If life threatening they have to treat you

Oh they'll "treat" you. They will do the bare minimum to make sure you dont die on their property, and tell you to go home or refer you to a walk-in. It happens all the time down here.

If you're an older person that is in some kind of a facility with no insurance they have a better system. The place will take you in, make you comfortable for about 90 days, because thats how long it takes for them to figure out you dont have regular insurance or medicare, and your medicade wont cover you then you get sent to another facility, that does the same thing. Every 90 days the patient goes to another place because medicare and fl medicade may not cover the patients long term needs, but they will reimburse the facility for that 90 day period.
Fl has alot of fucked up programs for the elderly.

Need a thread where Americans compete to best explain their corrupt healthcare scheme

i haven't heard anything about obamacare since it killed john mccain

it's like the debt clock it doesn't exist anymore

once it was the scourge of tribalwar u wouldn't believe how mad ppl were about it

Damn bros, I'm high as fuck. Junkie lvl 12 unlocked.

0262024174915.jpg

Bullshit aside I'm fully cured. Mood regulation on point, energy levels consistent, workout performance on point, and libido through the roof. Testosterone is the shit. I'll test my levels next week.

Test your T, boys. Get a baseline measure now!

Back