TW Car Peeps

It is shared. These are about half the cars that are in the frequent use/work area.

QUz2sSu.jpg

Very cool

How does it work?

I've rebuilt a couple cars. I'd change headgaskets, radiators, fuel tanks, pumps, exhaust systems, motors, gearboxes, crossmmebers, suspension parts, pads, starter motors, difs, dizzys, fuilds, electrics, interiors, customising interior etc, windows, window actuators (pain in the f'n arse), resprays. I tended to get reconditioned motors installed in the cars rather than stuffing around overhauling an old shit motor. I wouldn't touch the insides of an auto gearbox.

Now, I don't touch cars except to wash. The mechanic does it all. But I work on my mountain bikes. Overhauled my lawn mower recently, that was kind of fun, thing was ready for scrap heap. After I researched a bit and did some work, the thing starts runs like it's on roids, but it looks old and shit.

Very cool

How does it work?

I tell them 24hr before I need the car and they get it ready. If I need lift time, they put it at the lift. It's fully stocked with tools/fluids/detailing/common parts. I prefer some of my tools to theirs, so I store all my tools and extra equipment there as well.

I tell them 24hr before I need the car and they get it ready. If I need lift time, they put it at the lift. It's fully stocked with tools/fluids/detailing/common parts. I prefer some of my tools to theirs, so I store all my tools and extra equipment there as well.

Nice
How much?

Not bad at all if they do all that for you plus you can use the lift and some of their tools. With the amount of work you do on you car that's nothing.

Back