TW Car Peeps

driving that heavy ass truck on the highway i was usually at around 4krpm just to stay around 75-80mph

i lost the brakes once on the way to a car show and ended up in a ditch, no damage

just straight up metal beast

they don't make anything like those trucks anymore

man i miss it when hauling stuff

i had to use that truck as a dailty a few months and it was usually about 50-70 bucks a week gas gotfukndam

Last edited:
I actually miss the small pickup trucks, great on gas and useful. I had an 87 S-10 with heavy duty suspension I used to do brickwork with. I abused the he’ll out of that truck and it would just take it.

driving that heavy ass truck on the highway i was usually at around 4krpm just to stay around 75-80mph

i lost the brakes once on the way to a car show and ended up in a ditch, no damage

lol I had an 85 chevy with a similar story

and now I drive a 96 ford dually that does 80 @ 3800

cant seem to find a vehicle willing to go over 80mph :/

I've had to do everything except an engine swap on my old jeep cherokee, the only repair we sent out was from a failed internal slave cyl in the transmission. The frame rusted/snapped, rebuilt all connections in the front, drive train except differentials were rebuilt, floor was replaced with various aluminum road signs in the front and back, and by the time I called it quits the rear main seal was shot so it kept drowning electronics in oil

can we be honest

this is a total lie

you live in your mom's house and don't know how to do anything

we know this because you are a tin-foil hat wearing, basement dwelling greasy loser who literally thinks "banks are going to go extinct" because of imaginary crypto faeriedollars

nobody who thinks "banks are going to go extinct" knows how to do anything and probably has their mom drive them to the comic book store

Basic repairs. Oil, fluids, air/cabin filter, spark plugs.

I had a side man who worked at a Dodge dealer. I'd go over to his place and we would work on my car (brakes, alternator, hoses). He lost his home due to money, so I would bring my car to the dealer and he would work on it. But lately that got complicated because the dealer has cameras everywhere and they close the garage doors at all times. Now my front end is making noises. Going over to a co-workers home who has a jack and used to work on cars to see if we can put grease on all the suspension parts.

I change the oil so I can get up under the car and check for any problems.

can we be honest

this is a total lie

you live in your mom's house and don't know how to do anything

we know this because you are a tin-foil hat wearing, basement dwelling greasy loser who literally thinks "banks are going to go extinct" because of imaginary crypto faeriedollars

nobody who thinks "banks are going to go extinct" knows how to do anything and probably has their mom drive them to the comic book store

we also know this because he said he got rid of that jeep because it started leaking too much oil many years back

dealy is so full of shit it physically hurts

we also know this because he said he got rid of that jeep because it started leaking too much oil many years back

dealy is so full of shit it physically hurts

That was my 86 AMC jeep cherokee

I sold my 94 cherokee sport for 900 bucks, aluminum road sign floor and all

Gonna shoot for a free frame replacement for my 09 tacoma and drive it to 500,000 miles at least

mommmmmmmmm im paying u this month's rent in faeriecoin

dont worry once the banks go extinct it'll be worth 10 million i promise

btw mom can i have a ride to the comic book store and $5 for snacks? idiot comic book store owners dont take faecoin... theyre gonna go extinct too u watch

the prices of these have come down a lot lately or since i last looked at them

that is about the only way i will do my own work on small repairs again

serveimage

at a minimum i need something like this

Yeah, for what i do on my toy, those won't work for me. I'm wanting something more like this:

0917NewMTP9C-039-400.png

you do know you can't just bolt those 2 posters to any concrete slab right? Unless you're a fucktard I guess.

mommmmmmmmm im paying u this month's rent in faeriecoin

dont worry once the banks go extinct it'll be worth 10 million i promise

btw mom can i have a ride to the comic book store and $5 for snacks? idiot comic book store owners dont take faecoin... theyre gonna go extinct too u watch

mom wouldn't even take wow gold for tenders the other night

i am starting to think this entire good boy points thing is a ponzi

Back