Tribalwar Team Fortress 2

i was playing w/ cuda last night before i went out.

i also spam the fuck out of battle cry, cheer, jeer, and i've become particularly fond of taunting at obviously inopportune times

It was pretty funny when you were nomming a sandwich on the front of our boat on balloon race.

It was the only CTF map when the game came out. Everyone knows it, everyone remembers it, so casual players and returning players will often choose it. I played nothing but when the game first came out, but jumped ship when new CTF maps came out.

If you want a quality CTF map, play Turbine. Very difficult to hold the middle ground, so games swing back and fourth and get very tense. People are more likely to work as a team.

Turbine is such a terrible map. It's so easy to turtle the fuck out of it. If somebody holds the middle room, it's a blowout.

Turbine is such a terrible map. It's so easy to turtle the fuck out of it. If somebody holds the middle room, it's a blowout.

You must be playing instant respawn or something because turtling ALWAYS loses when I play.

Who aer we supposed to be joining? ive joined off 2 people in TW group but none were playing with other TWers.

I prefer the more pro technique of blasting opponents off ledges and bridges and separating an uber-ing medic from his/her buddy.

Back