top 25 pc games of all time

blizzard could make a game where monkeys in diapers fight zombie paris hilton and billions of people would line up outside best buy at midnight to buy it

Ultima Online > WoW

As far as MMOs go, it's hard to argue which had the greatest influence. There have some good ones. I did not get into them until SWG because I did not like the pay to play aspect. While some of the older MMOs, that are still going btw, have no doubt paved the way, but damn is it hard to ignore the fucking behemoth that is WoW. It has prolly brought more people into gaming than any other game on the planet. It damn sure has more subscribers than any have ever enjoyed. BUT if you talk to long time gamers...that's not necessarily a good thing :p

Sorry to those that get offended, America's Army was fun but belongs no where near this list.
I would throw Serious Sam in there before I would AA. SS does not belong there either though.

i fully appreciate games like x-com were wonders of their era

but i seriously doubt they stand up to most games today

like if you had the choice of playing x-com or cod4, im playing cod4. this is best games of all time, not best games of 1984. the list is going to trend modern.

r u talking about tribes players or computer game

ROFL

url

url

url

url

url

url

TRIBES
Tribes 2
Starcraft
DUNE 2
Warcraft 2
Warcraft 3
Elder Scrolls Series
Homeworld
Lords of the Realm 2
XCOM UFO Defense
C&C Red Alert
C&C 3
Supreme Commander + Expansion

Diablo II should take Diablo 1's slot, Tribes 2: Classic should take Battlefield's slot. Thief II should be in there somewhere.

Back