today is turning out awful...

Ahh Putty I would drink wif ya. To badd your way over there or I would tear you away froim those books and take you outside to play

yea, gib, can't wait to get back home...

in the meantime, there are jobs here and I am not worried about it, I will find something soon.

today is just funky, would be nice to go do something if I could figure out what to do.

maybe I should run nakie through the apartment complex, meet myself some nice cop or something, lol.

Putrid said:
you two do realize that I am....

FUGLY <bloops>

Given the general state of TW romance, to paraphrase Mao: "Freedom for a fap monkey is a big bowl of fugly."

For the sleep, take a shot of Nyquil and a single Benedryl tonight: Sweet dreams princess. :)

It's too bad Sleep Station is offline. It was this weird place that aggregated webcams people had set up in their bedrooms. So if you didn't feel like sleeping all by your lonesome; you could put Sleep Station on.

Last edited:
Putrid said:
yea, gib, can't wait to get back home...

in the meantime, there are jobs here and I am not worried about it, I will find something soon.

today is just funky, would be nice to go do something if I could figure out what to do.

maybe I should run nakie through the apartment complex, meet myself some nice cop or something, lol.

cow tipping, snipe hunting, and smasing road signs with beer bottles is a great way to kill a night drinking.

thanks, skellie :)

interesting idea Dan, but I think I just need to work my way through the crap, being an insomniac for years has prepared me well for not sleeping for days...

I will be having a nice guinness or two anyway later tonight.

Back