[TMNT] Michael Bay Just Doesn't Get It [Movies]

They'd have to.

Not much room for Michael Bay Explosions with Katana, Sai, Nun-chucks and Bo-staff.

Oh ye of little faith. Never underestimate Michael Bay's ability to create explosions out of mundane situations.

He'll probably have the turtles spray Wayne-Tech explosive gel on their weapons.

Oh ye of little faith. Never underestimate Michael Bay's ability to create explosions out of mundane situations.

He'll probably have the turtles spray Wayne-Tech explosive gel on their weapons.

Well no, they're space turtles.. so it's a space katana, which explodes when it comes into contact with carbon-based lifeforms.

I need to find the original trilogy in glorious HD now, so I can re-watch it and mind-bleach myself of the knowledge of the new movie.

yesitis2.gif

I like the old TMNT movies

I hate that man more than Orbital has crazy.

If he's going that route just say the ooze that mutated them was from space, like Venom in Spiderman.

Michelangelo responds to Michael Bay...

One of those pissed off fans is voice-actor Robbie Rist ... who recently posted a letter to Bay stating, "You probably don't know me but I did some voice work on the first set of movies that you are starting to talk about sodomizing."

Rist added, "I know believing in mutated talking turtles is kinda silly to begin with but am I supposed to be led to believe there are ninjas from another planet? The rape of our childhood memories continues ...

Ex-Ninja Turtles Actor -- Michael Bay is 'Sodomizing' the TMNT Legacy | TMZ.com

and Michael Bay responds to fans:

Fans need to take a breath, and chill. They have not read the script. Our team is working closely with one of the original creators of Ninja Turtles to help expand and give a more complex back story. Relax, we are including everything that made you become fans in the first place. We are just building a richer world.

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?10389-Ninja-turtles

Back