Titan's Grip is Hilarious

you can whore achievements. you know you want to, 360 faggot.

no seriously I do want to play GoW2 and maybe cod5. I had hella fun on gow and cod4 on live even though it was on pad.

when BC first came out, feral druids were outdpsing rogues in kara/gruul's.

Then when S1 dropped and I picked up a MH fist and OH dagger, I started crushing the dps chart. I remember the first gruul's I went to after I got my weaps, they thought the meter hadn't been reset or something cuz I was already 2x the next person's dmg. Ferals never really got much better other than through gear, but their gear scales way less than rogue gear.

It will be a lot different game at 80, and even after 80 it will change drastically once people start popping all the T7/S6 shit. I for one am actually hoping they steer away from resilience stacking and shit. Getting one shot is definately not fun, but fighting someone for 10+ minutes cuz you have so much resilience and hp, it sucks the fun out of the game. Getting a lucky crit and rocking someone is fun as hell. They just need to find a new balance between old wow and the new shitty resil stacking wow and it will be awesome again.

resilience is fine - it was never the reason some matches lasted 30+ minutes. that would be due to the comp (typically druid/x vs druid/x). i hope they actually buff resilience somehow so that it gets to the point where you'd be at a big disadvantage if you were using pve gear instead of an advantage like it is now. perhaps make it reduce all damage taken by a % along with the crit negation?

also, "Getting a lucky crit and rocking someone is fun as hell." is pretty dumb, sorry.

Last edited:
resilience is fine - it was never the reason some matches lasted 30+ minutes. that would be due to the comp (typically druid/x vs druid/x). i hope they actually buff resilience somehow so that it gets to the point where you'd be at a big disadvantage if you were using pve gear instead of an advantage like it is now. perhaps make it reduce all damage taken by a % along with the crit negation?

also, "Getting a lucky crit and rocking someone is fun as hell." is pretty dumb, sorry.

Chessmaster 2000 ---->

Resil is stupid because I hate PvP but play on a PvP server.

So if anyone wants to fuck with me while I'm doing dailies/farming I really can't do shit about it.

So I figured out why Arms shits all over TG in 3.0.2.

TG can't get Deep Wounds...

Wow Web Stats

are you talking about pvp?

isnt it Sudden Death + improved Overpower that takes it over TG? not just the lack of DW?

even then, i still roll TG for bg's. no clue what youd do in arena - doubt its even a consideration till things get balanced.

Last edited:
i missed an 'also' in there. i meant 'do you mean that for pvp ALSO'?
the other part of the question still stands:

i thought that TG (and all deep fury builds) lost to Arms not because of Deep Wounds, but because of Sudden Death + improved overpower. Even in raiding you'd be overpowering like a motherfucker, and the built up rage (from the abscence of ww or whatever) gets dumped by SD instead of heroic strikes.

also, that log by itself answers nothing until they show a similarly geared/skilled player doing the same thing with Titans Grip. why would you be deep wounds + fury spec after patch 3.0.2? is a bleed that does 46% of weapon damage over 6sec + 20% more crit bonus an advantage over wielding a 2nd 2hander and the other AP shit in fury? that'll need numbers, meaning more than one log - not just one for a 14/44/0 build.

It wouldnt be surprising to see deep wounds + 44 in fury doing more damage than TG - but i just dont see Arms beating TG just b/c of Deep Wounds - isnt it OP+SD?.

Deep Wounds is just plain broken if you have high crit + a lot of hits.

Wow Web Stats for another example.

Most people do it with DW/Fury, but dual-wield arms is still better than TG with the way Deep Wounds is on live.

imgad

isnt deep wounds limited to one application at a time? meaning every 6 seconds you get 50% of your weapon damage dealt as a bleed. Tooltip says "46% of weapon damage done over 6 seconds"

you'd guess that if none of the competitive nerds use deep arms for raiding (even tho the devs claim that deep arms was outdoing fury for raids in beta?) then maybe the rest of the fury tree (deathwish, flurry, dw, etc) makes up for the new arms (crit/execute spam).

i'd really like to see someone with that kind of gear trying a deep arms raiding spec. i wonder what would happen if you had a warrior stay in battle stance with deep arms during a raid.

isnt deep wounds limited to one application at a time? meaning every 6 seconds you get 50% of your weapon damage dealt as a bleed. Tooltip says "46% of weapon damage done over 6 seconds"

you'd guess that if none of the competitive nerds use deep arms for raiding (even tho the devs claim that deep arms was outdoing fury for raids in beta?) then maybe the rest of the fury tree (deathwish, flurry, dw, etc) makes up for the new arms (crit/execute spam).

i'd really like to see someone with that kind of gear trying a deep arms raiding spec. i wonder what would happen if you had a warrior stay in battle stance with deep arms during a raid.
Just click the god damn links and look at the reports.

i clicked your links dickshit.
the questions posed were not answered by those links.
read. think, check to see if you understand.
if you dont, go back to 'read' and repeat.

as im one of the few people who comes to these threads get opinions/info on the game, i thought id use my 'critical thinking' to find out why you cant even understand a simple question.

original claim:
"So I figured out why Arms shits all over TG in 3.0.2."

The only reason i could think of that could explain why you think the links are helpful is if you read that claim as:
"why DeepWounds shits all over non-DW for a fury spec"

But the sentence says "Arms over TG", which, using my english abilities, i read as "Arms over TG". Look at my questions, they are asking about OP/SD/UA - i.e. full arms. Full Arms vs Fury - (deep wounds + bloodsurge fury too, not just TG fury).

the question i posed was about arms matching/beating fury using nothing but battle stance.
arms: Rend+OP+MS+SD
fury: BT+WW+BS+HS

(this isnt answered by a Deep Wounds Fury warrior link unless theres a link to a comparable arms warrior)

why you cant understand simple questions? maybe its a mountain of ego and lack of 'critical thinking'.

to answer one of my previous questions:
"isnt deep wounds limited to one application at a time? meaning every 6 seconds you get 50% of your weapon damage dealt as a bleed. Tooltip says "46% of weapon damage done over 6 seconds""

all subsequent crits dont just refresh the deepwounds timer, they also stack onto the bleed's total damage. so the damage isnt lost. of course, i had to go to another forum to get that info.

Back