Titan's Grip is Hilarious

You guys wern't around for 2.0 launch? This is exactly how it was then as well. Treat it as a death match and enjoy it, I know I am.

I was fucking sick of Resil though..

the QQ of this patch / in this thread is astounding

They have already said shit is going to be crazy until WOTLK drops. They warned you. The shit is balanced for Northerend/lvl 80 - not idle lvl 70s.

the QQ of this patch / in this thread is astounding

They have already said shit is going to be crazy until WOTLK drops. They warned you. The shit is balanced for Northerend/lvl 80 - not idle lvl 70s.

Not all of us follow blizzard's every single blue post, you fucking dork. Some of us just want to enjoy the game a little when we get home at night.

They have also admitted that Ret paly is currently overpowered as is, with or without the expansion.

Gee, they made an element of the game so ridiculously stupid that people complained about it. What a fucking crime?

Ret is "broken" so players will take Ret seriously as a DPS spec. I'm sure it will be fine-tuned to be a little less ridiculous. Also, this will force players to learn better ways to deal with Ret Paladins in PvP.

As usual it's 99% QQ and 1% "hey, how do I counter that as X class?"

Ret is "broken" so players will take Ret seriously as a DPS spec. I'm sure it will be fine-tuned to be a little less ridiculous. Also, this will force players to learn better ways to deal with Ret Paladins in PvP.

As usual it's 99% QQ and 1% "hey, how do I counter that as X class?"

Hate to break it to you, but if they're next to you, with a paladin bubble, and can kill you within that "immunity" there is no such thing as a counter for other melee classes.

Unless you play a priest (at which point he won't need the bubble to kill you) or you play with a priest all the time, it IS overpowered.

I'm all for being the rogue that goes head to head with the warrior. With some cooldowns and some positioning, it's viable. But not against an immune ret paly. The only way to counter is to vanish and run, and wait.

You know, all the broken ret BS aside, I have never understood how Blizz justifies the bubble.

Yes, rogues get Cheapshot, sap and kidney shot (all of which have ways of being countered). But when my SP's mass dispell (which we were told would dispell pally bubbles) can't break it, there is something seriously wrong.

You know, all the broken ret BS aside, I have never understood how Blizz justifies the bubble.

Yes, rogues get Cheapshot, sap and kidney shot (all of which have ways of being countered). But when my SP's mass dispell (which we were told would dispell pally bubbles) can't break it, there is something seriously wrong.

There's a simple way to fix this. Avenging wrath currently activates Forebearance. Make Avenging wrath be a paladin's burst damage. Ret paly's are meant to burst, and always have been a burst damage class.

Then they would be similar to other dps types of classes. Rogues get Adrenaline Rush, Hunters have Rapid fire.

If a paladin rapes me with avenging wrath, I got no beef with it. It's when he rapes me WHILE in bubble with absolutely nothing I can do that I am bothered by it.

Have you guys checked out the 2v2 scene since the patch? It's fucking ridiculous. Every team has at least one ret pally. Me and my buddy just easily pushed up to 2k (arcane mage + ret pally :lol:) and most of our matches are won because someone drops literally instantly. It's broken as hell, but I'm just trying to get a kick out of it while it lasts.

This new patch destroyed anything fun about PvP. It's all about who gets the first shot in now. Every BG there's 3-4 ret paladins that are on top of the damage charts. It's fucking ridiculous.

I know they are balancing for 80 and shit, but this next month of waiting has become a TF2/XBox360 month for me.

I'm seeing warriors get destroyed in seconds.

come play warhammer

No, you wish you made the claim 10 years ago when I started using this name, you fucking dork.

I wish I could be cool and say "QQ" like you do and attempt to sound somewhat not like a fucking dork.

Hate to break it to you, but if they're next to you, with a paladin bubble, and can kill you within that "immunity" there is no such thing as a counter for other melee classes.

Unless you play a priest (at which point he won't need the bubble to kill you) or you play with a priest all the time, it IS overpowered.

I'm all for being the rogue that goes head to head with the warrior. With some cooldowns and some positioning, it's viable. But not against an immune ret paly. The only way to counter is to vanish and run, and wait.

Dude I understand how it's overpowered. You're not telling me anything new here.

All I'm saying is, Blizzard could have fixed it in beta and on the PTR, but chose not to, despite an overwhelming number of people reporting it. And I think part of the motivation was to let (live) players see what an awesome improvement it was, and to get people seriously thinking about how to play against it.

It is broken. It will be fixed/balanced.

i think blizz is looking to make dispels a bigger part of pvp too, make priest more viable for heals.

I mean before you could just bash through ice barrier and wait out bubbles

Uh, it does...

It works the same as all dispels, it picks a random buff to kill (maybe with preference for the bubble but there never has been an explicit guarantee that it would get the bubble first shot).

Good thing it's spammable, eh?

i think blizz is looking to make dispels a bigger part of pvp too, make priest more viable for heals.

I mean before you could just bash through ice barrier and wait out bubbles

Right now, there's no such thing as a viable healer at all, which makes it fucking gay. I'm not even going to touch healer/dps for 2s now. Just double mutilate it up and go to town on dps that can't be healed through.

Whaaaaaaa the paladin is owning me with a 5 minute cooldown! Get the fuck away from him when he's bubbled. And mass dispell definitely gets rid of the bubble. I don't even bother using it when there's a priest around cuz it's gone almost instantly (assuming the priest is not suffering from down's).

This shit is all broken right now. Same shit happened before BC came out, though to a lesser degree. If it's still like this at 80 then the complaints are definitely warranted. Until then I'm going to make the best of the fucked up state the game is in for the next 30 days (granted this is easy to do as a retardin) or go play something else for a month.

Right now, there's no such thing as a viable healer at all, which makes it fucking gay. I'm not even going to touch healer/dps for 2s now. Just double mutilate it up and go to town on dps that can't be healed through.

Yeah there's no point in trying to heal in pvp. People die before you can get a heal off, and even if you had time, the damage people are doing is way to high to heal through anyway.

Whaaaaaaa the paladin is owning me with a 5 minute cooldown! Get the fuck away from him when he's bubbled. And mass dispell definitely gets rid of the bubble. I don't even bother using it when there's a priest around cuz it's gone almost instantly (assuming the priest is not suffering from down's).

This shit is all broken right now. Same shit happened before BC came out, though to a lesser degree. If it's still like this at 80 then the complaints are definitely warranted. Until then I'm going to make the best of the fucked up state the game is in for the next 30 days (granted this is easy to do as a retardin) or go play something else for a month.

That's why I said it's going to be an xbox360/TF2 month.

I know they're balancing for 80 as I said originally, but fuck, now there's absolutely nothing to do in WoW until xpac hits. Before, I was at least having some fun in BGs and collecting my honor.

Back