[Tich/Horde]The Core - Recruiting healers

Ya, at least when I pug a raid I know it starts when it fills out, but when you don't change raid times for over a year and people are always late, or going afk to eat it is frustrating. I have been in pug raids with less afk people.

We have never started at our set raid time, it usually takes 20-30 minutes before the raid fills in the last few spots.

It has been something that has always been very annoying.

It's nice to dream.

Wait no I think we started on time once since WotLK came out. I think shit was more organized when we were doing BT for a hearty laugh post 3.0.

Honestly, I'm impressed.

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic but I hadn't been in a guild before where 7pm meant they were hitting the trash at 7pm.

The other night I had told everyone I was going to be 10-15 minutes late since I had to put the kids to bed (relative to when the raid was scheduled). They were cool with it. I got on at 7:08 and they were waiting for me at the first boss.

Ya, at least when I pug a raid I know it starts when it fills out, but when you don't change raid times for over a year and people are always late, or going afk to eat it is frustrating. I have been in pug raids with less afk people.

Only way for us to start on time: Over recruit and light a fire under these faggots.

Well, no one cares until Ulduar now, so I guess we should do that when Ulduar comes out.

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic but I hadn't been in a guild before where 7pm meant they were hitting the trash at 7pm.

The other night I had told everyone I was going to be 10-15 minutes late since I had to put the kids to bed (relative to when the raid was scheduled). They were cool with it. I got on at 7:08 and they were waiting for me at the first boss.

We don't give a shit anymore. We now clear trash with 18 people and if no one gets on for Anub, then fuck it.

I think we did 3 wings the other week with 18 people. It sort of went slow and sucked.

Last edited:

Not joking. Most guilds that aren't "hardcore" as you've said, can't start on time.

Back