[Tich/Horde]The Core - Recruiting healers

cool, threads from over a year ago

oh we killed kael about a week after I made that thread :sunny:

not too sure how I'm being "elitist" though, maybe you're confusing elitist with laughing at bad players, then again I don't even know what we're arguing about anymore and why we're talking about me

Last edited:
It really sucks the game is 100% catering to players this bad and they can't even succeed at this

I don't see how you guys made it through vanilla wow or bc before 3.0

I honestly thought you were joking

do people really craft and wear frost resist for naxx?

this boggles my mind

you guys do know it's possible to kill saph with zero FR and ~t5 equivalent gear, right?

oh and 19 people

you're right you don't sound elitist

uh those are all pretty spot on comments I think everyone will agree on

I guess it all depends on how you interpret the text and read it in your head :shrug:

I wouldn't consider any of that elitist.

The game is a complete fucking joke at the moment, and I'm with him on being confused as fuck that people can still fail at it.

Falhawk, I don't know if you are trolling or just unaware since you just hit 80 couple of days ago, but the current state of the game is pretty "casual mode" at the moment.

A decent guild can clear every content in a day and a half, and thats including 10mans. I'm not sure if JustinCase or anyone else was really an elitist before wotlk as I never really cared to remember, but I'm sure you'll agree with them as soon as you get some decent gear from heroics and pug everything in a day.

We actually have some pretty good applications. I don't think any of them have originated from this forum, though.

Feel free to let the thread die or hijack it indefinitely.

We have never started at our set raid time, it usually takes 20-30 minutes before the raid fills in the last few spots.

It has been something that has always been very annoying.

Back