This is for you Trump voters.

So whats going to be in the next big email leak??

My guess, a video surfaces clearly depicting hillary sacrificing a virgin during an occult hazing ritual of the skulls and bones secret society.

She is acquitted of all charges because she was peer pressured and didnt intend to sacrifice the innocent twelve year old girl when she began initiation.

FBI director James Comey reminds everyone that murder is strictly illegal and punishable by life in prison.

Hillary reportedly claimed, 'it was a real shame that such precious lives are lost due to needless peer pressure and bullying."

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

1471118455760_1.jpg

With crowds like this, how can Trump even hope to compete?

Last edited:
With my help, you'll be able to get 7% interest loans to help pay for anything in this store

Is there a straight white male in that picture? I just see a possible female with green hair and some really cucky looking dudes.

Dang dude standing room only. Anymore than 20 people it gets impossible to accurately vet and check each attendant.

In no way is this reflective of hillarys immigration position which claims it can sort out terrorists by a vetting process.

In that situation, tax money would be available to create a large and hopelessly convoluted bureaucracy to vet the immigrants.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I have a feeling we will see emails leak detailing Comey's ties to the Clinton Foundation and he suddenly winds up dead. Just like the last few DNC employees that have "randomly" died lately.

Hillary Clinton uses money donated to Bernie Sanders to pay her shills to show up. It's quite hysterical when you think about it.

actually no, i never thought that it was treasonous, i just thought that the dixie chicks were crazy stupid bitches. some things never change.

Does anyone remember when liberals were openly protesting closing gitmo and evacuating the Middle East during bushs years? Where they be

does anyone remember when non pussy assed libtard fucksticks finally had enough of their pc bullshit constant corruption at all lvls of gov and media, and begun the purge (aka slaughter) of these worthless festering human filth infecting the planet?

Spoiler

Back