The Upcoming NFL Season

Preseason action - yeah, I realize that's no real indicator, but still - indicates that there are a number of defensive powerhouses getting ready to make their mark on the gridiron.

The first half of the Raiders/Cowboys game when both teams had their starters on the field made me VERY happy. Mr. Sapp arrived to the black and silver with full attitude intact apparently ...

Bottom-line: You can have the most awesomest offense in football, but if your QB is chewing grass for half the game it don't mean a thing.

I think it's going to be an awesome season, personally.

:bigthumb:

P.S. ANYTHING but more whiny basketball or baseball "superstars", please ...

The thing about the Hawks/Raiders is whether or not their key acquisitions will stay healthy. Ted Washington breaks his leg anually, Bobby Taylor's performance is not only tailing off, but he's also rather injury prone.

That being said, Michael Bennett has glass legs :-|

CMVDA said:
The thing about the Hawks/Raiders is whether or not their key acquisitions will stay healthy. Ted Washington breaks his leg anually, Bobby Taylor's performance is not only tailing off, but he's also rather injury prone.

That being said, Michael Bennett has glass legs :-|
True, but Mr. Sapp is apparently made of granite ... :D

cmvda doesn't know about marcus trufant :shrug:

sad...

and wistrom was a huge signing....stealing him from divisional opponent rams?

gives them a real DE since jacob green....stfu and stfd

he will be as good as winfield was last year, this year....

he will be champ bailey and chris macallister this year or next.... :eek:

Just when everyone was thinking the Rams were going to be in decline, this rule pops up. This rule should atleast keep them competitive.

But yea, I just hope they find a happy medium. I get more pissed off when they don't call push offs then when they don't call pass interference.

trufant is so under-rated 'now' as it is...

seahawks defense is already the best in the NFC west as is their offense....if they don't win that division by 5 games something is wrong...

210.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I LIKE the Seahawks. When Hasselback said "We want the ball and we're gunna score,' he became my nigga

I just think this is the year of the Vikings

herbtown said:
seahawks defense is already the best in the NFC west as is their offense....if they don't win that division by 5 games something is wrong...
"Something is wrong" ... like having the other team show up?

:D

herbtown said:
Our sister lives in Seattle and is a HUGE Seahawks fan so whenever MaD_ReBeL and I are up there we tease her about going to "Visitor's Stadium" to catch a game ...

:D

Back