The Upcoming NFL Season

Krakbaby said:
randy moss was better than jerry rice in his prime right mr luc
He's the more talented receiver, yeah, even stacked up against Jerry Rice in his prime. In terms of ability, I'm with John Madden -- he's the best to play the position. John Madden has stated in prime time that if he was coaching Randy Moss, he would game plan for at least one end zone shot per quarter, just because the percentages are going to favor Moss.

Again, as I told you last year, Rice is a legend. He's Barry Bonds -- amazing talent, AND he managed to keep it up.

But I happen to think that Moss is the most TALENTED, like (insert your choice of baseball player who was more individually talented than Barry Bonds -- everybody has a pick, but it's controversial and varies from person to person). He's faster, he's taller, and he's more explosive when he needs to be than Rice ever was. Two different kinds of players -- Rice is consistently dangerous, and can make guys miss, but was never a miracle-a-week dog-and-pony-show.

Moss is also occasionally churlish, lazy and arrogant -- this is why Minnesota fans love him; he's such a great character (since we aren't going to win the Super Bowl anyway, we might as well have fun ;)).

Krakbaby said:
denny green wasnt the cards coach last year buddy
Metaphorically. I use metaphors a lot, for irony. I find it ironic that Denny Green, who built the Vikes into such a perennial contender, is now identified with the team behind the latest Vikes travesty :lol:.

Back