The Truth about what got stolen at UVA 5

FortuneCookie said:
Whether oni stole it or not, you can consider ur shit as good as gone. The police aren't going to work their ass off for a few hundred dollars worth of stuff, especially when it is this hard to track. I had my brand new $800 skis stolen at a ski resort, nothing was done about it. I was pissed but now I know to keep better track of my stuff. Don't leave valuable stuff in your hotel room, even if you're staying with family, cleaning staff and shit come through all the time. Good luck with all this.

:-/ Cleaning staff came through 4-5 times atleast the first day that i saw, I wasnt in the room too much. Did anyone else notice not a damn one spoke good english beyond the front desk people

Yes, Oni you might be in lawyer training, but you can tell when someone isn't telling the truth, there's too many details.

Onibushi said:
I was to a military facility, I have military medical coverage, I don't pay for it.

As for diagnosis, its a lung and sinus infection :-( so they gave me antibiotics and told me to come back if it gets worse. I didn't think at the time, passing out, lung/sinus infection could be mono, one other person i know came up with it. You never know, I hope its not mono though, they didn't test me for it so.. Hopefully it goes away in a week or so
so you have a dated prescription as well as a doctor that can vouch for how sick you actually were

and missjess, cheater, old skul, they can all vouch for the state/condition that you claim you were in prior to leaving?

nothing to worry about folks, detective invar is on the case

with his deductive skills, im sure he'll have it all solved before the day is out

i just wanna hear from cosmic whether or not the hotel was helpful w/ video footage, etc.

lazy bitches

To Oni:

Your friend mitch said he knew his shit was missing before he left if im correct.

He woulda told someone, and if your passing out and sick you call 911 or get driven to the CLOSEST hospital not drive hours home then go.

Mitch said:
Mitch: we did not steel shit from you guys
Mitch: he came to me and he was sick as hell and told me he wanted to go home so we went to the room
Mitch: and once we got there the place was TRASHED
Mitch: we thought cory and his drunk friends we there
Mitch: dude the door was wide open
Mitch: he was really upset becasue a lot of his clothes and some of his shit was gone
Mitch: and am missing 100.00
Mitch: i left it in one of my bags

ask anyone how bad i was coughing, who said missjess?

it was nonstop the hole time, i had passed out once i forget when, and that was the end of it.. btw im not explaining myself to you, if i explain myself to anyone it will be to the authorities, which ive already done. I Dont need to post fucking pics of doctors notes and triple a bills, youre not my fucking judge jury and executioner, and yes, i can hold my own, and i didnt see any of you idiots talk shit to my face at uva DID YOu? oh thats right.. so stop this bullshit act because bashing me for shit i didnt do isnt going to make you fucking famous, it isnt going to make tribalwar respect you. PERIOD. end of thread.

rofl fuckin $30 service charge for drinks at the bar, or $20 for food, and the fuckers dont check on you, ask if you want another one, or jack shit, horrible service.

Pendragon said:
To Oni:

Your friend mitch said he knew his shit was missing before he left if im correct.

He woulda told someone, and if your passing out and sick you call 911 or get driven to the CLOSEST hospital not drive hours home then go.

I have no non military coverage, and ive had this happen before i knew what it was, and he must've mis typed something, because from what i know he didnt know till we got home he was missing shit. I wasnt all in the greatest of mind set at the time and im still not, im still really fucking sick, tahts why im sick of you idiots analyzing every little fucking word to try to pick it apart, if you know anything about real police work that shit doesnt fly. cricumstantial doesnt get jack.

I can tell you right now nothing is going to happen period. Ontop of it being totally circumstantial, its across state lines, contrary to what some idiots think, a state police officer told me, you arent seeing your stuff back, and neither are they. It has to be an injury,rape, murder, or a large large theft like gta for them to start to care. i don't think i need to clear my name more than ive already done, so stop trying to be a little online detective,

Onibushi said:
ask anyone how bad i was coughing, who said missjess?

it was nonstop the hole time, i had passed out once i forget when, and that was the end of it.. btw im not explaining myself to you, if i explain myself to anyone it will be to the authorities, which ive already done. I Dont need to post fucking pics of doctors notes and triple a bills, youre not my fucking judge jury and executioner, and yes, i can hold my own, and i didnt see any of you idiots talk shit to my face at uva DID YOu? oh thats right.. so stop this bullshit act because bashing me for shit i didnt do isnt going to make you fucking famous, it isnt going to make tribalwar respect you. PERIOD. end of thread.
wah

i didn't talk shit to you at uva because i don't talk shit to you here anyway. i'm simply asking what happened. the circumstances look and sound suspicious and you're a fucking idiot if you don't think things at least seem that way. don't bite my head off because i asked you a few fucking questions about what happened.

get that noose around your neck nice and tight oni, really, cause i don't care.

Hoo_Man said:
rofl fuckin $30 service charge for drinks at the bar, or $20 for food, and the fuckers dont check on you, ask if you want another one, or jack shit, horrible service.

For the 20% gratiuty it was horrible.. I tried to get a bellhop to help me put my monitor in my trunk and they ignored me repeatedly

Also Oni, if you were truly innocent you wouldnt be sitting here making up shit on the net, you would just say "Fuck you, i didnt steal your shit" cause youd have nothing to hide,

iNVAR said:
wah

i didn't talk shit to you at uva because i don't talk shit to you here anyway. i'm simply asking what happened. the circumstances look and sound suspicious and you're a fucking idiot if you don't think things at least seem that way. don't bite my head off because i asked you a few fucking questions about what happened.

get that noose around your neck nice and tight oni, really, cause i don't care.

few questions ? did you read the thread? if not just pm me or something, im 33.6k

Onibushi said:
few questions ? did you read the thread? if not just pm me or something, im 33.6k
ME... me me ME. *I* asked YOU a few questions, which part didn't you understand? i couldn't give a shit what other people asked. you quoted me and responded, i take it that you directed your post at ME.

Wait so your friend mitch says that you notcied your stuff was missing and you got pissed and left

you say you thought it was drunk partying and you didn't know anything was missing until you got home

which story is it, jackass?

Pendragon said:
Also Oni, if you were truly innocent you wouldnt be sitting here making up shit on the net, you would just say "Fuck you, i didnt steal your shit" cause youd have nothing to hide,

thats basically wahat i did, they wont fucking leave it drop cuz they think it makes them cool to talk shit so just for you and everyone else

FUCK YOU, i didnt steal your shit.

Back