The Truth about old_skul

hiya Teff!

I am always around. I lurk here at times. Only certain things make me post though. :)

I just thought that this was BS from the get go.

My experience has shown me that in most cases, the truth will set you free. (The preceding does not apply to rich people, who usually buy their truth *O.J.*).

If Skul has a real desire to vindicate himself here (which is certainly low on the "to-do" list, imo), he could always get previous girlfriends to post here. He's an old enough guy to have had other girls beside Groover.... How did he treat them?

If Groover has a real desire to validate her claims, she should be filing reports with police (and not with TW). However, in the interest of TW readership, let's see some credit card reports when she was in hospital of huge transactions.

Either way, even on this small world audience via a gaming forum, if Groover is right, Skul needs help. If Skul is right, Groover needs help. Either way, these are some pretty serious allegations, and both sides could sue, if they desired.

Personal opinion: My gut says that I'll believe Skul first, having met the guy. I'll go with innocent before proven guilty.

I hear she claims to want to eat old_skul's children. That makes me want to buy a ticket to their fight in Nashville.

I figured most of you would say she is lying considering alot of you are stuck on the "bandwagon"-

("omg, I better get on Cheater and skul's good side they are so popular and I want to be there friends, that would make me cool")

That truly makes you a pathetic LOSER (in real life of course, hell here you can become a LEGEND!

I dunno I met Bev, but the whole time she was sitting in a chair reading a book and drinking a bottle of wine in the convention center.

Back