The real tragedy concerning MJ the Pedophile...

fraggle said:
(not fraggle)

ok, honestly, how do you fit your penis inside a 13 month old?

i'm just not understanding how it is possible without breaking the kid in half.

look at your sig for the answer....

Stilgar said:
I knew the driver of that car trying to run me over looked familiar!

Heyas bud!

:wave:

That would be Greylor my roommate. He still isn't used to his new Altima and forgot to put his headlights on when it got dark. Took a while to figure out why cars turning from other streets seemed to be doing so a bit close for comfort...

I've come close to mowing down only one or two peds since moving out here, and I got a good enough look at them to be fairly sure they weren't you...

They changed the law specifically for MJ. He paid off the old accuser, who then refused to testify. They changed the law so they can compel minors to testify, like they can adults.

So now the kid can only get paid after a civil trial, which a criminal conviction would greatly assist.

Automatic Jack said:
They changed the law specifically for MJ. He paid off the old accuser, who then refused to testify. They changed the law so they can compel minors to testify, like they can adults.

So now the kid can only get paid after a civil trial, which a criminal conviction would greatly assist.

The other side of this story is the accuser couldn't describe Michael worth a damn despite what they claimed happen. Their chance of convicting him was tiny. Michael settled anyway because losing the money was a lot less painful than going through the mockery of a trial / Media Three Ring Circus that would have ensued.

To hijack the thread a little...

Can anyone seriously tell what race and gender MJ is anymore? He/She is a walking example of why genetic engineering should be tightly controlled.

top.main.mugshot.jpg

Back