The real tragedy concerning MJ the Pedophile...

Fool said:
Do you have any concept of what happens to child molesters in prison during those 8 years?

In MJs case, nothing.
They will put him in celebrity confinement, prolly serving his time in a country club where he'll be forced to wash dishes.
Every six months he'll give a free show, and maybe once a year Babba Wahwah will interview him, "from the inside."
If they do put him in general population, he'll probably get to choose his daddy..."I'll take the big hairy one with the 'Beat It' tattoo."

DruMAX said:
no shit...people might actualy be safe for a change, people might have to pay for what they do to others, killers and rapists wouldnt be protected more than the victims...that would suck.

Safe, eh? Wouldn't it be so nice to be safe, the world is so scary with all these bad people isn't it? Well you know what I fear, not murderers and rapists but people who make decisions based on fear and ignorance.

I wanted to expand on what I originally said but there are a lot of facets I'd have to go over and honestly I don't have the time right now.

Suffice to say that killing everyone you fear isn't the type of philosophy I can buy into.

People shouldn't have unjust sentences just because you, DruMAX will not feel safe when they serve their sentences and are legally permitted to come back into society. While there are repeat offenders, there are plenty of people who take their second chances back into society and use them well. If your wife is such an insecure woman that she can't bear the thought of someone who's committed a crime living by you, then your only option is to move.

You can say 8 years is too short of a time blah blah blah, but in reality 8 years is an extremelylong period of time. It's a LONG chunk of time out of a persons life that they'll never get back. Lots of people who commit these crimes do change, and become productive members of society after they serve their time.

In this country, we thankfully hold on to the ideal that most people can change their ways, and we are lenient enough to give people second chances. The only crimes that deserve life imprisonment would be murdering someone, or committing an act of treason against the US Gov. Short of that, people deserve a second chance no matter how horrible the crime was :\

Lewd
1) Preoccupied with sex and sexual desire; lustful.
2) Obscene; indecent

Lascivious
1) Given to or expressing lust; lecherous.
2) Exciting sexual desires; salacious

Not sure if people realize but until specific of charges come out the charge of Lascivious or Lewd Contact /w a child under 14 could entail everything from groping to him asking 'have you ever seen a grown man naked?'

Keep in mind Michael was never convicted of child molestation before. Someone who is that well off who invites kids over is asking for some unscrupulous people to try to take some of his bank account off his hands. I am not saying he is innocent, just pointing out people seem to leap to the certainty that he is guilty awfully fast.

ZProtoss said:
People shouldn't have unjust sentences just because you, DruMAX will not feel safe when they serve their sentences and are legally permitted to come back into society. While there are repeat offenders, there are plenty of people who take their second chances back into society and use them well. If your wife is such an insecure woman that she can't bear the thought of someone who's committed a crime living by you, then your only option is to move.

You can say 8 years is too short of a time blah blah blah, but in reality 8 years is an extremelylong period of time. It's a LONG chunk of time out of a persons life that they'll never get back. Lots of people who commit these crimes do change, and become productive members of society after they serve their time.

In this country, we thankfully hold on to the ideal that most people can change their ways, and we are lenient enough to give people second chances. The only crimes that deserve life imprisonment would be murdering someone, or committing an act of treason against the US Gov. Short of that, people deserve a second chance no matter how horrible the crime was :\

Well, as usual I completely disagree with you...just because ZPROTOS thinks a guy who raped a 13 month old baby deserves a second chance...that doesnt mean they DO. Some people believe our criminal justice system is here to protect us and not to 'give people a second chance'. If they committed a crime that shows they havent crossed the line then sure, lets give them a second chance. If they have raped a person or killed a person...why take the chances that they will repeat and have ANOTHER person lose their life or be raped. I guess its easy to say they deserve a second chance when it isnt YOU that needs to fear rapists. Men, on the whole, dont need to worry the way women and children do...I dont say these things because I AM AFRAID. I am a guy and I honestly dont fear rapists. I say it because there are people in this society that are and have good reason to be. If you fear people who might be a bit over zealose to protect the innocent more than the scum who would kill and rape your child, wife, mother, and grandmother than I have little to say to you anyway...Your views may change when your child is raped or your wife if beaten and raped for simply daring to walk to the store alone and the person is given a small sentance and released in the hopes he has changed his ways...of course if he hasnt, you have just sealed another persons fate.

Rape and molestation is little different than murder...one takes a person very LIFE...the other scars them for life...5 years in prison for a guy who video tapes himself fucking a 13 month old baby...yeah...he deserves a second chance...What you call unjust sentence I call just...letting a child molester free or a rapist is unjust and further victimizes all those who DONT seem to think its okay to rob people of thier human rights. you say 8 years is an extremely long time blah, blah, blah...it may seem that way to kid like you but in truth its nothing compared to the pain and misery they inflict on people that lasts a life time...

Last edited:
Automatic Jack said:
Fred Lane's wife shot his ass dead, she got the maximum, 8 years.

what about the bitch who ran her husband over like 20 times for cheating on her...she got 15 years or something...a person lost his life because she couldn't handle that he was fooling around on her and she murdered him in cold blood...and some court says the mans LIFE...is only worth 15 years or less of her own life...

Yeah...that makes sense. Far be it for her to pay for taking another person life with her own.

Rape and Molestation deserve a high penalty. Most people convicted of them receive that penalty, and more due to the stigma of being a rapist/child molestor. They don't however deserve to be put away for life. Of course if anyone ever raped anyone close to me I'd absolutely despise them and wish them the worst. However Justice isn't served out on rage against someone for their crimes, which is why the victims and the families of a victim don't determine the punishment or the length of a punishment.

Oh, and on the same note the cases where people only get 10 years for murdering someone is bullshit as well. If you murder someone in any form, (key word is murder as in you intended to kill them, not the case of say a crane worker hitting the wrong button and dropping a 100 ton box on someone) you deserve to be put away for life. Since you've proven to society that you're deranged enough to inflict on someone the ultimate crime possible. Rape/Molestation/etc are all extremely serious crimes that deserve serious punishment, but not the same punishment as killing someone.

When I say murder I mean intentional. I think rape and molestation (always intentional) DO deserve far harsher sentences and most dont deserve to see the light of day again and its a shame that people seem to think that people capable of commiting such crimes deserve a chance to be rehabilitated at tax payers expense while they say good luck to you to the victim who now must wait for the time that this guy gets back out to live among the ordinary people who wouldnt never think of doing such things so they can now live in fear. If a person molested my daughter I would feel the need to kill him. I dont because the justice system is supposed to be there to exact justice for me. I, and of course many, many others see a 5-10 year sentance for fucking a baby as not seeing justice served...I think we have gone soft of the real crime and harder on the smaller stuff...just my opinion.

I also feel that since a molester or rapist didnt take a life then they should probably only get life in prison while the murder should be killed.

The idea of MJ in jail just makes me :rofl:. I mean really :rofl:.

Oh the images that I think up... :rofl:

Channel 03 said:
They need to cut off his penis, mold it into a nose and attache it to his face. All his problems fixed.

He would look more normal that way. Or atleast like Steve Martin in that one movie.

DruMAX said:
Police who raided his Grangemouth home found a powerful computer, CDs, and floppy disks containing 2,280 indecent images of children.

WHOA Not just a computer.... but an UBERPUTER!!!

(not fraggle)

ok, honestly, how do you fit your penis inside a 13 month old?

i'm just not understanding how it is possible without breaking the kid in half.

DruMAX said:
Well, as usual I completely disagree with you

Keep in mind, he has yet to own his own home, have a wife, or a child to worry about. You tend to see things a bit differently once these things occur.

Marweas said:
You want to be protected from stuff... that hasn't happened yet?

Interesting.

By the way, if you don't feel that your wife is safe in your neighborhood, perhaps you should consider moving? Seriously. It's not just the ex-cons that are a danger, you know...

to an extent, I dont think thats unreasonable. I understand a woman can be raped by a rapist that hasnt been caught yet...but once they are caught I would like them not to release them to do it again...

Why should I move away because some person who cant control his actions was released and move next to me? I didn't rape someone nor would I ever? Why should I be punished?

BTW...if you cut MJs peepee off and put it on his nose he will just stick his nose into little boys :) The fact is that very few molesters are let out and never do it again.

I'm tempted to say MJ is guilty, especially when you consider he paid the last accuser off.

But there's a lot to be considered: people in his position with the kind of money he makes are prime targets for extortion and blackmail. Even if he was guilty, I guess the last kid's parents felt 15 million dollars was more valuable than justice :shrug:

But why would he pay someone off if he's innocent? maybe he's afraid of a long, drawn out trial that could kill whatever is left of his music career even with an innocent verdict. He's already a nervous person, a trial of that manitude could drive him further over the edge. People will bring all kinds of things up in a trial to injure somone's character, even if it really doesn't have too much to do with the charges at hand. Even if he won such a trial, he'd be dragged through the mud for months until whatever privacy he clinged to before was gone.

I dunno, I'm sure something is up with the guy, but I'm not 100% certain he did do something to those kids.

Back