The new corvette

Band member sells GM cars. Says there are a lot of pre-orders for the new Vette. Has 60 at his dealer down here in Florida.

how many of these cars to they make in total? 60 doesn't seem high when tesla preorders were a few hundred thousand. but if they make 1000 then 60 is a lot i guess.

See lots of vettes around here, but they are kinda low level sports cars in this area. Might as well be a camaro with airshocks and big tires in the back

I have seen the new one around town. The plant manager of the gm facility that makes the vette has been driving one for a little while now.

They delayed the release because of an issue with the frame twisting and rear windshield shattering when gunning the car-that is the rumor around town. Also, a buddy of mine works in the body shop and they already have plenty of orders in.

It's one of those ongoing complaints about the Corvette that people who don't know anything about it think is a negative trait.. OMG leafspringsss lol

Newsflash, the Vette has been IRS since early 60s....

I think they said the leaf springs are better but had to finally go to coil overs for size restraints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting to think there are going to be a glut of used Vettes on dealer lots very soon. Might be a good time to get a deal on a used weekend cruiser.

Back