The most angry thing you've done

The other day I punched the shit out of my horn and couldn't turn it off. Had to pull the fuse, still need to go to the dealer since it's under warranty.

i broke some kids arm during a soccer game once... that fuckhead had it coming, picking on me... i swear he was built like a refridgerator, and weight like 160lbs in 7th grade... i must've weighed like 70 or 80...

Some girls were angry at me for cheating on their friend at a party one time. I passed out and they tried the typical hand in warm water which woke me up, but i managed to stay (pretending) asleep. They put make up on me and at that point I pretended to wake up all grumpy and groggy like.

Needless to say i was pissed, and in my mind I had done a good job trying to avoid conflict trying to pretend to be asleep. The first face I saw I could punch (wasn't a chick) was one of my good friends Aaron. I threw a right hook to his face. He didn't fight back he just got all whiney.

His face puffed up and turned all different shades of red and purple. He had to call in sick which resulted in him getting fired, coudlnt make payments on his car so he lost that too, and his parents kicked him out for being a jobless carless bum.

ODiE said:
Some girls were angry at me for cheating on their friend at a party one time. I passed out and they tried the typical hand in warm water which woke me up, but i managed to stay (pretending) asleep. They put make up on me and at that point I pretended to wake up all grumpy and groggy like.

Needless to say i was pissed, and in my mind I had done a good job trying to avoid conflict trying to pretend to be asleep. The first face I saw I could punch (wasn't a chick) was one of my good friends Aaron. I threw a right hook to his face. He didn't fight back he just got all whiney.

His face puffed up and turned all different shades of red and purple. He had to call in sick which resulted in him getting fired, coudlnt make payments on his car so he lost that too, and his parents kicked him out for being a jobless carless bum.

Lie.

SpicyMcHaggis said:
i broke some kids arm during a soccer game once... that fuckhead had it coming, picking on me... i swear he was built like a refridgerator, and weight like 160lbs in 7th grade... i must've weighed like 70 or 80...

80 pounds in 7th grade ?? age 12-13

that is sort of unhealthy i think

ah...I have done lots of stuff when I was angry before, it's hard to pick which was the worse...maybe punching a girl in the nose and giving her a bleeding nose in grade 5 when I got sent to the pricipals office, or turning over all the desks in the classroom in grade 5 and dumping everything out of them onto the floor... or the time I kicked in the large glass window in our old house in grade 6... I was trouble back then.

orbital 123 said:
ah...I have done lots of stuff when I was angry before, it's hard to pick which was the worse...maybe punching a girl in the nose and giving her a bleeding nose in grade 5 when I got sent to the pricipals office, or turning over all the desks in the classroom in grade 5 and dumping everything out of them onto the floor... or the time I kicked in the large glass window in our old house in grade 6... I was trouble back then.
I'm surprised that a basement dweller like you didnt end up shooting a whole school with a record like that.

orbital 123 said:

You mean 5th grade you stupid canadian?

gumb0 juan said:

Everything transcribed of the events that night are completely accurate.

Only night i've ever been beligerent and angry drunk. I threw a beer at my ex's car, and a stool at the bitches that tried to put make up on me.

I found out the next day if I hadn't tried to walk home the girls brother, who was hosting this party, would have beat the pulp out of me. He is far bigger and more gangster than I.

Back