The good old days

Yeah, those were the days. Even CS:GO is dying for me, barely any servers to play on. It's all crap variations I'm not interested in. I play my keyboards instead because I'm in two bands now.

Yeah, those were the days. Even CS:GO is dying for me, barely any servers to play on. It's all crap variations I'm not interested in. I play my keyboards instead because I'm in two bands now.

rock on with your bad self

Tribes hay day, total of 4 servers full of people..
no wonder we thought we were good, when there was hardly any competition around :)

lol you realize thats just his favs right? he didn't even refresh list heh I remember that list being filled with servers of people.

Overwatch and CS:GO are Busch League compared to this:

flying.png

Holy fuck Rep for Drunkee sighting.

Loved that man, I miss him still.

I've been spending way too much time watching Tribes demos lately on Youtube.

I've also thought about buying a mouse, so that I could play a game or two on my laptop. A touchpad just doesn't cut it. lol

Also, if someone knows where WarWitch disappeared to. .I'd like to reconnect with him

honestly we are all successful enough maybe if we pool our money we could buy source? Im good for some $$

version 55

Source was leaked a few years ago, it's not that valuable in terms of spurring a tribes revival.

Realistically the combination of time, place, and interest can't be replicated easily with money alone.

Back