Thanks for the Vistas, Microsoft! But....

For fucks sakes people vista is fine. I have vista 64 bit and my framerates are just as fast as xp (i did a dual boot and ran crysis benchmark, exactly the same.)

All the badmouthing of vista can stop now. Its matured and the driver support is fine.

I have Vista installed on my laptop that I use a development machine...no problems so far, although it irritates me that just firing up Visual Studio I get the UAC popup.

I also have it installed on my HTPC. Radeon 9600 and a Celeron with 2 gigs. Plays stuff just fine.

So turn of UAC?

For fucks sakes people vista is fine. I have vista 64 bit and my framerates are just as fast as xp (i did a dual boot and ran crysis benchmark, exactly the same.)

All the badmouthing of vista can stop now. Its matured and the driver support is fine.

Ignorant people (such as the OP) will probably never learn, even with hard facts like these

vista is fucking fine, there's nothing wrong with it

i didn't notice ANY performance issues between it and XP playing CoD4 on high settings

it's actually a really nice OS

edit: and i'm ebaying both of my copies, teehee

You're right, it didn't backfire. You made the thread looking for attention, and you got it. Good job.

Back