Tell me about Galveston, TX

RiSe226

Veteran X
It has come to my attention that there's a slight possibility I may be moving to Galveston, Texas. Right now I live in Orlando, Florida and I must admit I'm quite tired of the shitty traffic, constant construction and about 1/2 of the whole town (International Drive, Pine Hills, Downtown). Anyone live out in the Galveston area?

once there was a big hurricane that killed a ton of people, and they tried to bury them at sea but the bodies kept floating back in

or something

Galveston is terrible. It's fucking filthy and it smells like feces. Yes, it smells like feces. The town is filled with oil refineries and there is a also a paper mill. If you have ever been around a paper mill, you know what I mean. It literally smells like a hairy obese man wedged your nose deep in his ass crack and farted huge clouds of noxious gas to rape your olfactory system.

It's hot and humid also. It's a miserable place and I would never move there under ANY circumstances. Avoid it like the plague

yeah
I live in northern texas...people drive 10 more hours to florida for beach area because galveston is supposedly so shitty...i've been there, but it was when I was a kid.

The beach is disgusting. It's nothing but seaweed and jellyfish. It's such a fucking horrible place

HAHAHA

I can see you saying "We got hosed tommy... we got hosed" when you get there

yes.. it fucking sucks - it's ok maybe to visit for a day if you live close by but you are considering moving there :lol: :rofl:

take my suggestion and reconsider - it would be much better just to deal with the traffic

On the other hand - if you move to Clear lake or Seabrook or something, those areas arent too bad and not too far from galveston

houston sucks if you live in bad areas

just like anywhere else - i dont think ill ever understand your reasoning aestis

rchain0214 said:
houston sucks if you live in bad areas

just like anywhere else - i dont think ill ever understand your reasoning aestis
It's a fucking disgusting city. I've been to the nicest areas of Houston and they are still terrible. It's got a giant cloud of SHIT that hangs over it because even god hates houston

Back