Tatu and sex

tatu%20on%20wetten%20das_thumb.jpg

I KNOW ITS BULLSHIT AND HERES WHY!!!!

They said in the article they do it in the morning. Pishaw I say, have you ever tried to go down on a broad in the morning ? Its like trying to pull apart a grilled cheese sandwich.

Aestis said:
You realize they have a lot more music out there that they just haven't redone in english? The song was actually a bit more meaningful (and dark) in russian... in english it's totally different and just crap

When are you going to start a russian dating service for TW posters?

[OPs]Prophecy said:

They said in the article they do it in the morning. Pishaw I say, have you ever tried to go down on a broad in the morning ? Its like trying to pull apart a grilled cheese sandwich.

:sick:

i acually love their music.... the video/song for "30 minutes" is my fav. highly sugest it!

btw age of consent in russia is 14, the actual age when they started their recording contract(and when they shot the video "all the things she said" you pervs).

apparently their manager is also a child psycologist-turn music producer. did he fuck them? no one knows... i would think he did, but since they were of age, i guess it doesnt matter.

(specualtion) when signing the contract, tatu girls had to change alot about themselves.

Lena(red head) had to lose 10kilos(22 lbs?), Yulia had to die her hair black. are they truly lesbians? no one knows. they avoid the question in their interveiws.

(its funny this thread showed up right after i went tATu crazy over the weeken)

[OPs]Prophecy said:

LOL!

icon said:
When are you going to start a russian dating service for TW posters?

Hey, nothing is stopping you guys... if anyone needs help in picking out some contacts let me know!

i do have to say that... it was because they are so controversal that i began getting their songs. but having heard them, i really like them.

fuck you haters
they are real lesbians
and have steamy woman sex at least 3 times a day
slow sweet in the morning
wild and rough at night
and for lunch they use props

If they are lesbians, I believe it. I have some lesbian friends who have sex all the freaking time, and take hours with it too, reportedly.

Oh yeah, and :hitit:

Yum.

Back