[Tattoo] For those that have them...

tatgh5tp9.jpg

Dudes pass out from being shot in the gut, or having to chop their own arm off with a swiss-army knife once it's trapped under a massive rock/log. Dudes don't pass out from little pin pricks. Straighten up!!! Jeezus, just give the US to the ragheads now and save some time.

Last edited:
pass out ????

i have over 24 hours of work on my back alone and i was wide awake for every single needle prick.

when i was younger and i did not have as much time in a tattoo chair as i do now i would have called you a big fucking pussy. Just like i told one of my old roomates who told me he passed out getting a tattoo.

Now tho its a different story. I wish to god i could pass out. That would be SWEET. My tattoo is no longer fun and enjoyable pain. I just want to be done with it already.

started in april and on hold ofr a month or so c ause im going on my honeymoon to hawaii in a week or so.

530h1ys.jpg

and for story of tattoo check thread
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=491981

Some people simply react differently than others. I've seen guys pass out before and I tend to think it's got more to do with the mental side more than anything. I think some people just tend to get themselves worked up to deal with the pain and overdo it.

I sat for 4 hours before calling it quits that's about the threshold for me. I could see passing out if I went much longer than that.

one more thing. If you can't trust a tattoo ARTIST to draw the design you really should find a different artist.

pass out? :lol:
mine took 4 sessions of 4 hours, and after the first 5/10 minutes or so, i would usually be reading a book

I've had a couple of 9 hour sessions and never passed out.. I'd read or even kind of doze off a bit. Then my roomate decided to come with me for a tattoo when we moved to Montreal and no sooner did the needle touch his arm did he turn absolutely green. I started cracking up and the tattoo artist stopped and asked him if he needed a moment or something to eat. Now this is a guy that feels zero pain and is a complete maniac, but for some reason this just totally affected him and I honestly thought he'd faint. About 30 minutes in the color came back to his face and he was fine, but it was a good laugh at first.

I passed out after I got it done. My artist said that theres to much electricity in my body it gets my heart pumping faster, which gets my adrenaline pumping, leading to me passing out.

:lol:

WTF!?!?

Fucking GOLDEN!

Your artist wanted you to not feel bad about passing out so he made this up. Meanwhile they take pictures and laugh when you pass out.

I have 6 tats and never passed out...I have never seen nor even heard of anyone passing out. However I guess if you are a pussy(BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION) you might pass out.

Back