[Tattoo]Coloring Part I

Travace

Veteran XV
back story to the Tattoo
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471713

First coloring session started today 3 1/2 hours more in the chair. This session was pretty rough.
530h1ys.jpg

its nice and all man, but you are already getting chunky thats going to be a life long mess in years to come

Please Akuma stick to the things you know about. Because you obviously have no idea wtf you are talking about.

You know whoever did it did a great job on the whole thing

But to me it looks like he really slopped up the job on the little kid, especially his face

But to me it looks like he really slopped up the job on the little kid, especially his face

FYI the spiderman and the kid are about 7 or 8 years old but i dont know what you mean sloppy?
it looks pretty comicbook style to me and personally i am happy with it.

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything but my first thought when I saw it was why was spiderman saving a zombie kid.

Listen i'm not dogging it, it's a cool tat and all i guess, not my thing but you got a story behind it and all

the picture and everything looks GREAT too

but the little kid, his mouth is all charlie browned out and doesn't look as nice as the rest of it

How much is this tat going to end up costing? Just curious...

i have not done any set in stone calculations but me and the wife are guessing 3,500 . Maybe more .... i don't know i save all my receipts and im not going to worry about that amount until its done

yeah i see the whole zombie thing now too. looks like he's lunging back to take a huge bite out of spidey's brain.

Listen i'm not dogging it, it's a cool tat and all i guess, not my thing but you got a story behind it and all

the picture and everything looks GREAT too

but the little kid, his mouth is all charlie browned out and doesn't look as nice as the rest of it

i might have come off wrong i didn't think you were dogging it i was just really curious on your opinion. I guess i can see what your saying a little ...but of course its not going to look as good because its 7 years older. The mouth i don't know i think the angle is making it look funny a little too

I'm really not making fun of your pimples and what not but am just curious.. you seem to have a big pimple beneath the windshield on the RV that looks like it has the line going through it. Do they just go around them or what?

Back