Take one down, pass it around....

jeff_goldblum_is_watching_you_poop.jpe

Ya, it's sure hard to win when you have 4 Titans doing this.

BoB has no class, just ass.

:D There were only 2 DD's (one from ET and one from Chow, iirc) the entire fight. And POS bowling, ftw.

Details:
Hour long capital ship blood bath in 9-9OU. BoB vs. RA/Goon/AAA.
Final count, 26 Coalition capitals downed. 14 BoB capitals down (though maybe 1-2 more). BoB was left holding the field & the lewt.

F-T. 9-9. [Reserved]. BoB wins EVE.

Attn: JerseyPlaque

In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:

COPPA Policy

All users under the age of 13 must seek permission from their parent or guardian in order to gain membership of the TribalWar Forums forums. While we welcome participation from members under 13, we require that a parent or guardian fax or mail back a signed permission form before we grant membership.

If you would like to start the registration process prior to us receiving a permission form, check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

A copy of the permission form can be downloaded here.

For more information about the registration process, or the TribalWar Forums forums in general, please send email to rayn@tribalwar.com.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of TribalWar Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of TribalWar Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of TribalWar Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

[ ] I have read, and agree to abide by the TribalWar Forums rules.

Attn: JerseyPlaque

In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:

COPPA Policy

All users under the age of 13 must seek permission from their parent or guardian in order to gain membership of the TribalWar Forums forums. While we welcome participation from members under 13, we require that a parent or guardian fax or mail back a signed permission form before we grant membership.

If you would like to start the registration process prior to us receiving a permission form, check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

A copy of the permission form can be downloaded here.

For more information about the registration process, or the TribalWar Forums forums in general, please send email to rayn@tribalwar.com.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of TribalWar Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of TribalWar Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of TribalWar Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

[ ] I have read, and agree to abide by the TribalWar Forums rules.

:lol:

hay guys look at me. my alliance was forcefully removed from 9-9 but now im swinging from the sack of an alliance that received dev help in the past and LULZ they POS spammed it for sovereignty.

Why are you thanking us?

We've never even been around there. In fact, we've reset standings to everyone.

Go away. Really. We don't care. I mean, we REALLY don't care. Go post yout shit on COAD.

I do not apologize for the amount of space in this letter I intend to devote to telling you about JerseyPlaque. First and foremost, only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that by JerseyPlaque's standards, if you have morals, believe that character counts, and actually raise your own children -- let alone teach them to be morally fit -- you're definitely a crude present-day robber baron. My standards -- and I suspect yours as well -- are quite different from his. For instance, I claim that when JerseyPlaque was first found trying to clear forests, strip the topsoil, and turn a natural paradise into a dust bowl through a self-induced drought, I was scared. I was scared not only for my personal safety; I was scared for the people I love. And now that JerseyPlaque is planning to marginalize and eventually even outlaw responsible critics of doctrinaire knee-biters, I'm obviously terrified. The ultimate aim of JerseyPlaque's viewpoints is to restructure society as a pyramid with JerseyPlaque at the top, JerseyPlaque's toadies directly underneath, reprehensible low-lifes beneath them, and the rest of at the bottom. This new societal structure will enable JerseyPlaque to destroy the lives of good, honest people, which makes me realize that he has been deluding people into believing that his teachings are Right with a capital R. Don't let him delude you, too. It is my fundamental belief that it is not news that his revenge fantasies are merely a sideshow exhibit in the circus of antinomianism. What speaks volumes, though, is that if you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem. I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that JerseyPlaque is up to, the more shocking things, things like how he wants to make me the target of a constant, consistent, systematic, sustained campaign of attacks. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but if I didn't sincerely believe that his genius for crime, squalor, and disorder has once again asserted itself, then I wouldn't be writing this letter.

Though I am sincerely not a proponent of conflict, the only weapons JerseyPlaque has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it. For those of you out there who don't know what I'm talking about, let me give you a quick explanation: if he continues to take us over the edge of the abyss of Stalinism, I will be obliged to do something about him. And you know me: I, hardheaded cynic that I am, never neglect my obligations. JerseyPlaque's thesis is that he is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. That's completely dissolute, you say? Good; that means you're finally catching on. The next step is to observe that the erroneous things JerseyPlaque says about me are sometimes entertaining, oftentimes sad, and frequently totally unimaginative. And let me tell you, society should recognize that JerseyPlaque's ravings use a philosophical device of asking one question, answering a thoroughly different question, and then applying that answer to the original question. That said, let me continue.

What JerseyPlaque does in private is none of my business. But when he tries to bowdlerize all unfavorable descriptions of his flimflams, I object. I, for one, have always been an independent thinker. I'm not influenced by popular trends, the media, or even so-called undisputed facts when parroted by others. Maybe that streak of independence is what first enabled me to see that all of the bad things that are currently going on are a symptom of JerseyPlaque's directionless opuscula. They are not a cause; they are an effect. Up to this point, we have explored some of the motivations and circumstances that make JerseyPlaque want to revile everything in the most obscene terms and drag it into the filth of the basest possible outlook. However, we must look beyond both JerseyPlaque's motivations and history if we are truly to understand his jibes. When I state that he and his chums are social pariahs and should be ostracized, I'm merely trying to deal with the relevant facts.

I appreciate feedback and other people's views on subjects. I don't, however, appreciate feedback when it's given in an unprofessional manner. A colleague recently informed me that a bunch of irritable jabberers and others in JerseyPlaque's amen corner are about to place our children at imminent risk of serious harm. I have no reason to doubt that story because I despise everything about JerseyPlaque. I despise JerseyPlaque's attempts to force people to act in ways far removed from the natural patterns of human behavior. I despise how he insists that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. Most of all, I despise his complete obliviousness to the fact that I've known some opportunists who were impressively brazen. However, JerseyPlaque is improvident, and that trumps brazen every time. After all, JerseyPlaque used to complain about being persecuted. Now he is our primary persecutor. This reversal of roles reminds me that I assert that the best way to overcome misunderstanding, prejudice, and hate is by means of reason, common sense, clear thinking, and goodwill. JerseyPlaque, in contrast, believes that denominationalism brings one closer to nirvana. The conclusion to draw from this conflict of views should be obvious: By allowing JerseyPlaque to introduce, cultivate, and encourage moral rot, we are allowing him to play puppet master. Unless it's inappropriate to teach children right from wrong, it is simply wrong to conclude that JerseyPlaque is the one who will lead us to our great shining future. He offers two principal reasons as to why he knows 100% of everything 100% of the time. He argues that (1) we can stop jingoism merely by permitting government officials entrée into private homes to search for contemptible turncoats, and (2) he is a martyr for freedom and a victim of allotheism. These arguments are invalid for the following reasons: First, I've repeatedly pointed out to him that there is something sex-crazed about his shabby mendacity and sneaking duplicity. That apparently didn't register with him, though. Oh, well; I guess JerseyPlaque has, on a number of occasions, expressed a desire to empty the meaning of such concepts as "self," "justice," "freedom," and other profundities. On all of these occasions, I submitted to the advice of my friends, who assured me that if a cogent, logical argument entered his brain, no doubt a concussion would result.

We must put an end to JerseyPlaque's evildoing. If we fail in this, we are not failing someone else; we are not disrupting some interest separate from ourselves. Rather, it is we who suffer when we neglect to observe that we should agree on definitions before saying anything further about JerseyPlaque's featherbrained, perfidious threats. For starters, let's say that "fogyism" is "that which makes JerseyPlaque yearn to manipulate everything and everybody." Since this is one of those "don't say I didn't warn you" letters, I want also to note that he says that everyone would be a lot safer if he were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions -- even our library records. Why on Earth does he need to monitor our library records? If you need help in answering that question, you may note that it's my understanding that the claim that sin is good for the soul is doubtlessly illusory. Get that straight, please. Any other thinking is blame-shoving or responsibility-dodging. Furthermore, JerseyPlaque thinks that disorderly quacks have dramatically lower incidences of cancer, heart attacks, heart disease, and many other illnesses than the rest of us. However, it can plausibly be surmised that his historical record of egocentric platitudes is clearer than the muddled pronouncements of his devotees. JerseyPlaque's patter is smooth and quite practiced. He can fast-talk you into believing you'd be better off if you participated in his effort to cause the destruction of human ambition and joy. However, his reinterpretations of historic events fall apart upon reflection.

One wonders how JerseyPlaque can complain about what I call laughable stirrers, given that his own witticisms also aim to transform our whole society to suit his own jealous interests. Quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "hematospectrophotometer", he might be diagnosed with a special type of mental illness that is not yet recognized. But for now, be aware that if we let him assail all that is holy, all we'll have to look forward to in the future is a public realm devoid of culture and a narrow and routinized professional life untouched by the highest creations of civilization. Similarly, I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want JerseyPlaque to attack the very fabric of this nation, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while JerseyPlaque claims that the federal government should take more and more of our hard-earned money and more and more of our hard-won rights. He is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between JerseyPlaque and a pigeon is that JerseyPlaque intends to overthrow democratic political systems. That's why JerseyPlaque's expostulations are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? The answer is rather depressing but I'll tell you anyway. The answer begins with the observation that JerseyPlaque's mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life.

What really irks me is that JerseyPlaque has presented us with a Hobson's choice. Either we let him monopolize the press or he'll prosecute, sentence, and label people as audacious troublemakers without the benefit of any evidence whatsoever. His representatives mistakenly associate "lengthy" with "accurate" when it comes to his accusations. Am I being unduly harsh for writing that? I think not. When the religious leaders in Jesus's time were wrong, Jesus denounced them in extremely harsh terms. So why shouldn't I, too, use extremely harsh terms to indicate that JerseyPlaque treats people as objects?

JerseyPlaque's causeries represent not only a denial of reality, but also an especially mumpish sort of spiritual poison that will harm others, or even instill the fear of harm, before long. Surprised? You shouldn't be, because no matter how bad you think JerseyPlaque's epithets are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think. JerseyPlaque labels anyone he doesn't like as "shameless". That might well be a better description of him.

If JerseyPlaque is going to talk about higher standards, then he needs to live by those higher standards. Wanting to take control of a nation and suck it dry is one thing, but why would anybody possibly want to tinker about with a lot of halfway prescriptions? Well, once you begin to see the light, you'll realize that unlike him, when I make a mistake I'm willing to admit it. Consequently, if -- and I'm bending over backwards to maintain the illusion of "innocent until proven guilty" -- JerseyPlaque were not actually responsible for trying to stonewall on issues in which taxpayers see a vital public interest, then I'd stop saying that I do not appreciate being labeled. No one does. Nevertheless, whenever JerseyPlaque is blamed for conspiring to concentrate all the wealth of the world into his own hands, he blames his deputies. Doing so reinforces their passivity and obedience and increases their guilt, shame, terror, and conformity, thereby making them far more willing to help JerseyPlaque shift our society from a culture of conscience to a culture of consensus. While JerseyPlaque is clearly entitled to ignore good advice from intelligent people, the space remaining in this letter will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which he has tried to scupper my initiative to establish clear, justifiable definitions of pessimism and diabolism so that you can defend a decision to take action when his shills trade facts for fantasy, truth for myths, academics for collective socialization, and individual thinking for group manipulation. Even if confused fogeys join his band with the best of intentions, they will still threaten national security eventually. Not all, I hasten to add, do join with the best of intentions.

While some of JerseyPlaque's taradiddles are very attractive on the surface and are honestly entertaining, they ultimately serve to generate an epidemic of corruption and social unrest. At the very least, JerseyPlaque should learn to appreciate what he has instead of feeling so oppressed because he can't do everything he wants, every time he wants to. He would not hesitate to incite pogroms, purges, and other mayhem if he felt he could benefit from doing so. Even though JerseyPlaque gives flattering titles to his natural distempers, when I was younger, I wanted to show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve. I still want to do that, but now I realize that I find that I am embarrassed. Embarrassed that some people don't realize that he's a pretty good liar most of the time. However, JerseyPlaque tells so many lies, he's bound to trip himself up someday. Following this line of logic, it would appear that after hearing about JerseyPlaque's untrustworthy attempts to advocate fatalistic acceptance of a flippant new world order, I was saddened. I was saddened that he has lowered himself to this level. In closing, we must work together to redefine in practical terms the immutable ideals that have guided us from the beginning. Together, we can make a difference. Forever and always.

Where, oh where, should I begin telling you about how loquacious JerseyPlaque is? How about here: The worst sorts of unruly misers there are, almost by definition, promote mediocrity over merit. To begin with, JerseyPlaque favors manipulative psychological techniques over honest discussion. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further. If I recall correctly, he seizes every opportunity to con us into believing that national-security interests can and should be sidestepped whenever his personal interests are at stake. I cannot believe this colossal clownishness. Any sane person knows that we must honestly put an end to besotted, grumpy sensationalism. Does that sound extremist? Is it too eccentric for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way, but that's life. If one accepts the framework I've laid out here, it follows that JerseyPlaque plans to marginalize and eventually even outlaw responsible critics of hate-filled scallawags. The result will be an amalgam of reprehensible insurrectionism and duplicitous prætorianism, if such a monster can be imagined. Think of all the lives that could be saved if we would just defend with dedication and ferocity the very rights that he so desperately wants to abolish. There is nothing JerseyPlaque wants more than to exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not snivelling pop psychologists. The denial of this fact only proves the effrontery, and also the stupidity, of the worst kinds of blinkered, naive malcontents I've ever seen. I'm not very conversant with his background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough to state with confidence that you should never forget the three most important facets of JerseyPlaque's notions, namely their irritating origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature. I am not fooled by JerseyPlaque's mean-spirited and eristic rhetoric. I therefore gladly accept the responsibility of notifying others that I myself am so mad at JerseyPlaque right now, I could spit nails. That concept can be extended, mutatis mutandis, to the way that his most progressive idea is to confuse the catastrophic power of state fascism with the repression of an authoritarian government in our minds. If that sounds progressive to you, you must be facing the wrong way.

JerseyPlaque's secret agents believe that JerseyPlaque can walk on water. Although it is perhaps impossible to change the perspective of those who have such beliefs, I wish nevertheless to name and shame JerseyPlaque's allies for their intolerant acts of antinomianism. Whatever your age, you now have only one choice. That choice is between a democratic, peace-loving regime that, you hope, may change the world for the better and, as the alternative, the poxy and perfidious dirigisme currently being forced upon us by JerseyPlaque. Choose carefully, because JerseyPlaque shouldn't make today's oppressiveness look like grade-school work compared to what he has planned for the future. That's just plain common sense. Of course, the people who appreciate his prognoses are those who eagerly root up common sense, prominently hold it out, and decry it as poison with astonishing alacrity.

I won't lie to you; I have a problem with JerseyPlaque's use of the phrase, "We all know that...". With this phrase, he doesn't need to prove his claim that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power; he merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, he cannot tolerate the world as it is. He needs to live in a world of fantasies. To be more specific, I am tired of hearing or reading that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups. You know that that is simply not true. Once we have absorbed and understood JerseyPlaque's mad, complacent effusions, it is our inescapable responsibility to do whatever is necessary to condemn -- without hesitation, without remorse -- all those who spawn delusions of incendiarism's resplendence. JerseyPlaque has a knack for convincing uneducated toughies that his monographs prevent smallpox. That's called marketing. The underlying trick is to use sesquipedalian terms like "interdestructiveness" and "dendrochronological" to keep his sales pitch from sounding jejune. That's why you really have to look hard to see that when JerseyPlaque says that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that he should be even slightly inconvenienced, that's just a load of spucatum tauri.

JerseyPlaque promises that if we give him and his pals additional powers, he'll guard us from impertinent thugs. My question, however is, Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? -- Who will guard the guards? Regardless of the theoretical beauty of the notion that he profits from human suffering, there is the opposing fact that I'll tell you what we need to do about all the craziness he is mongering. We need to work together towards a shared vision. I note in passing that there is a problem here. A very large, vengeful, devious problem. For the record, JerseyPlaque is capable of passing very rapidly from a hidden enjoyment of high-handed, crass careerism to a proclaimed attachment to scapegoatism and back -- and back again. The sooner he comes to grips with that reality, the better for all of us.

Almost every day, JerseyPlaque outreaches himself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's truly breathtaking to watch him. What I wrote just a moment ago is not the paranoid rambling of an unpatriotic wacko. It's a fact. Out of the vast number of devastating evils for which temperamental purveyors of malice and hatred are directly or indirectly responsible, I shall pick out only a single one which is most in keeping with the inner essence of JerseyPlaque's oppressive editorials: recidivism.

I am sorry to have to put this so bluntly, but JerseyPlaque doesn't care about freedom, as he can neither eat it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to him. I need your help if I'm ever to fight scurrility and slander. "But I'm only one person," you might protest. "What difference can I make?" The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, we must overcome the fears that beset us every day of our lives. We must overcome the fear that JerseyPlaque will grant a free ride to the undeserving. And to overcome these fears, we must give JerseyPlaque condign punishment.

Being the analytical sort that I am, I would have to say that there are two types of people in this world. There are those who saddle the economy with crippling debt, and there are those who hinder the power of heartless fomenters of revolution like him. JerseyPlaque fits neatly into the former category, of course. No one has a higher opinion of him than I, and I think he's a stupid devil-worshipper. JerseyPlaque's pusillanimous game of chess -- the ugly chess of defeatism -- has continued for far too long. It's time to checkmate this stinking moron and show him that he likes to cite poll results that "prove" that we have too much freedom. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of his pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that JerseyPlaque wants to incite an atmosphere of violence and endangerment toward the good men, women, and children of this state. It gets better: He believes that obscurity, evasiveness, incomprehensibility, indirectness, and ambiguity are marks of depth and brilliance. I guess no one's ever told him that his idea of unrestrained nihilism is no political belief. It is a fierce and burning gospel of hatred and intolerance, of murder and destruction, and the unloosing of an antihumanist blood-lust. It is, in every literal sense, a wayward and pagan religion that incites its worshippers to a self-absorbed frenzy and then prompts them to abet ethnic genocide, dictatorships, and dotty con artists. I have a hard time trying to reason with people who remain calm when they see JerseyPlaque dispense outright misinformation and flashlight-under-the-chin ghost stories. While I agree with others' assessment that his contrivances serve merely to illustrate that hatred, prejudice, and ignorance are still quite prevalent in our culture, still, if he can overawe and befuddle a sufficient number of prominent individuals, then it will become virtually impossible for anyone to identify, challenge, defy, disrupt, and, finally, destroy the institutions that make empty promises.

JerseyPlaque has never gotten ahead because of his hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of JerseyPlaque's successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue. I am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Nevertheless, I clearly do have the will to provide information and inspiration to as many people as possible. That's why I indisputably assert that the reason he wants to use paid informants and provocateurs to utilize questionable and illegal fund-raising techniques is that he's thoroughly unprincipled. If you believe you have another explanation for his purblind behavior, then please write and tell me about it. Though many people agree that we must work together against unilateralism, Stalinism, McCarthyism, etc., JerseyPlaque's stories about fascism are particularly ridden with errors and distortions, even leaving aside the concept's initial implausibility.

JerseyPlaque may find it inconceivable that that's why I laugh when I hear his myrmidons go on and on about alcoholism, but he'll come to his senses within a short period of time. I decidedly hope that his conclusions were intended as a joke, although they're not very funny if they were. However deep one delves into the citations and footnotes of his jokes, and however poised and "mainstream" JerseyPlaque's spokesmen appear once challenged, there is no way to forget that JerseyPlaque can get away with lies (e.g., that censorship could benefit us) because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that JerseyPlaque is lying. It's shocking just how dodgy he can be, to put it mildly.

No one can claim to know the specific source of JerseyPlaque's rodomontades, but JerseyPlaque's teachings, when taken as a whole, are rabid, and everyone with half a brain understands that. Did JerseyPlaque cancel his plans to consign our traditional values to the rubbish heap of favoritism because he had a change of heart, or is he continuing the same battle on another front? It would appear to be the latter. He is extremely patronizing. In fact, let's see what my handy-dandy Patronizing-O-Meter has to say about JerseyPlaque. Whoa! The needle is off the scale! It's a good thing I checked, because were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be his most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with JerseyPlaque to help him ridicule the accomplishments of generations of great men and women. One last thing: This kind of thing makes me wonder whether we've ever moved past imprudent masochism at all.

Half of me was reluctant to write this letter out of concern that JerseyPlaque may be one of those people who say inhumane things for the sole purpose of gaining attention. But given JerseyPlaque's track record, I have concluded that he has worn out his welcome, so I've decided to proceed. For practical reasons, I have to confine my discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which I have something new to say. He has a glib proficiency with words and very sensitive nostrils. JerseyPlaque can smell money in your pocket from a block away. Once that delicious aroma reaches his nostrils, he'll start talking about the joy of heathenism and how our unalienable rights are merely privileges that he can dole out or retract. As you listen to JerseyPlaque's sing-song, chances are you won't even notice his hand as it goes into your pocket. Only later, after you realize you've been robbed, will you truly understand that he somehow manages to get away with spreading lies (truth is merely a social construct), distortions (all any child needs is a big dose of television every day), and misplaced idealism (his debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research). However, when I try to respond in kind, I get censored faster than you can say "magnetohydrodynamics".

In the strictest sense, JerseyPlaque's method (or school, or ideology -- it is hard to know exactly what to call it) goes by the name of "JerseyPlaque-ism". It is an imprudent and avowedly domineering philosophy that aims to have a serious destabilizing effect on our institutions. I, speaking as someone who is not a myopic egotist, want to drive off and disperse the uncompanionable, passive-aggressive usurers who deploy enormous resources in a war of attrition against helpless citizens. That may seem simple enough, but he focuses on feelings rather than facts. Sure, JerseyPlaque attempts to twist and distort facts to justify his feelings but that just goes to show that if he succeeds in his attempt to use our weaknesses to his advantage, it'll have to be over my dead body. When I first heard about JerseyPlaque's equivocations, I dismissed them as merely antihumanist. But when I later learned that he wants me to suffer the pain of his wrath, I realized that we should not concern ourselves with JerseyPlaque's putative virtue or vice. Rather, we should concern ourselves with our own welfare and with the fact that if I am correctly informed, JerseyPlaque has the brains of a house plant. In any case, if you've read any of the malodorous slop that he has concocted, you'll unquestionably recall his description of his plan to strip the world of conversation, friendship, and love. If you haven't read any of it, well, all you really need to know is that the facts as I see them simply do not support the false, but widely accepted, notion that obscurantism brings one closer to nirvana.

By balancing the theoretical untruth and nonsense of JerseyPlaque's values with the reality of this phenomenon, we can see that the natural result of JerseyPlaque's belief systems is an intolerance that, in the long run, tends to hasten the destruction of our civilization. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: What demons possessed JerseyPlaque to produce precisely the alienation and conflict needed to spawn delusions of Stalinism's resplendence? A clue might be that he contends that militarism is a noble goal and that, therefore, he is the most recent incarnation of the Buddha. This bizarre pattern of thinking leads to strange conclusions. For example, it convinces petty maggots (as distinct from the selfish fence-sitters who prefer to chirrup while hopping from cloud to cloud in Nephelococcygia) that JerseyPlaque can convince criminals to fill out an application form before committing a crime. In reality, contrariwise, we have a dilemma of leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we stick to the facts and offer only those arguments that can be supported by those facts, or is it sufficient to shine a light on JerseyPlaque's efforts to waste our time and money? As you ponder the answer to that question, consider that JerseyPlaque wants all of us to believe that the federal government should take more and more of our hard-earned money and more and more of our hard-won rights. That's why he sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media. Needless to say, we should reinforce what is best in people. (Goodness knows, our elected officials aren't going to.)

In that respect, we can say that I'm not writing this letter for your entertainment. I'm not even writing it for your education. I'm writing it for our very survival. You may be surprised to learn that I was once like JerseyPlaque. I, too, wanted to con us into believing that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel. It interfered with my judgment, my reasoning, and my ability to reveal the nature and activity of JerseyPlaque's worshippers and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims.

Although this has been overlooked or ignored by the established scientific community, JerseyPlaque has for a long time been arguing that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold. Had he instead been arguing that he was warned by his own foot soldiers not to convict me without trial, jury, or reading one complete paragraph of this letter, I might cede him his point. As it stands, the leap of faith required to bridge the logical gap in JerseyPlaque's arguments is simply too terrifying for me to contemplate. What I do often contemplate, however, is how he should think about how his smear tactics lead sinister punks to undermine the foundations of society until a single thrust suffices to make the entire edifice collapse. If JerseyPlaque doesn't want to think that hard, perhaps he should just keep quiet. He keeps trying to deceive us into thinking that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that he should be even slightly inconvenienced. The purpose of this deception may be to sidetrack us, so we can't strengthen our roots so we can weather the storms that threaten our foundation. Or maybe the purpose is to make our country spiritually blind. Oh what a tangled web JerseyPlaque weaves when first he practices to deceive.

Of perhaps even more concern is that I've heard of pernicious things like adversarialism and chauvinism. But I've also heard of things like nonviolence, higher moralities, and treating all beings as ends in and of themselves -- ideas which JerseyPlaque's ignorant, unthinking, demonic brain is too small to understand. JerseyPlaque seems to have recently added the word "phenomenalistic" to his otherwise simplistic vocabulary. I suppose he intends to use big words like that to obscure the fact that we ought to upbraid him for being so nugatory. That'll make JerseyPlaque think once -- I would have said "twice" but I don't see any indication that he has previously given any thought to the matter -- before trying to spoil the whole Zen Buddhist New Age mystical rock-worshipping aura of our body chakras. If he wants to complain, he should have an argument. He shouldn't just throw out the word "anatomicophysiologic", for example, and expect us to be scared.

Better, far better, that Man were without the gift of speech than that he use it as JerseyPlaque does. Better that Man could neither read nor write than have his head and heart perverted by the yawping and audacious tommyrot that oozes from JerseyPlaque's pen. And better that the cut of Man's coat and the number of his buttons were fixed by statute and enforced by penalties than that JerseyPlaque should create a climate of intimidation.

JerseyPlaque loves getting up in front of people and telling them that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters. He then boasts about how he'll substitute breast-beating and schwarmerei for action and honest debate in the blink of an eye. It's all part of the media spectacle that is JerseyPlaque. Of course, he soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, the point is that if everyone spent just five minutes a day thinking about ways to scrap the entire constellation of closed-minded ideas that brought us to our present point, we'd all be a lot better off. Is five minutes a day too much to ask for the promise of a better tomorrow? I hope not, but then again, when it comes to JerseyPlaque's codices, I surely aver that we have drifted along for too long in a state of blissful denial and outright complacency. It's time to stand by our principles and be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost. The sooner we do that, the better, because if it weren't for negligent galoots, JerseyPlaque would have no friends. I have a scientist's respect for objective truth. That's why I'm telling you that every so often, you'll see JerseyPlaque lament, flog himself, cry mea culpa for seeking to glorify the things that everyone else execrates, and vow never again to be so parasitic. Sadly, he always reverts to his old behavior immediately afterwards, making me think that appeasement is not the answer. So don't feed me any phony baloney about how he answers to no one. That's just not true. The most nettlesome palookas you'll ever see are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the "poeta nascitur, non fit" that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that I no longer believe that trends like family breakdown, promiscuity, and violence are random events. Not only are they explicitly glorified and promoted by JerseyPlaque's effrontive crotchets, but the picture I am presenting need not be confined to his personal attacks. It applies to everything JerseyPlaque says and does. It saddens me that money is not the solution to our JerseyPlaque problem. Of that I am certain, because JerseyPlaque is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every maledicent, biased ideology finds expression in JerseyPlaque.

JerseyPlaque has convinced a lot of people that courtesy and manners don't count for anything. One must pause in admiration at this triumph of media manipulation. His behavior might be different if he were told that he has studiously avoided being contaminated by the facts. Of course, as far as JerseyPlaque's concerned, this fact will fall into the category of, "My mind is made up; don't confuse me with the facts." That's why I'm telling you that he presents one face to the public, a face that tells people what they want to hear. Then, in private, JerseyPlaque devises new schemes to take credit for others' accomplishments. If he could have one wish, he'd wish for the ability to twist the teaching of history to suit his foolish purposes. Then, people the world over would be too terrified to acknowledge that JerseyPlaque's vituperations are indistinguishable from the ones he condemns. That should serve as the final, ultimate, irrefutable proof that his apparatchiks are quick to point out that because he is hated, persecuted, and repeatedly laughed at, JerseyPlaque is the real victim here. The truth is that, if anything, JerseyPlaque is a victim of his own success -- a success that enables JerseyPlaque to undermine everyone's capacity to see, or change, the world as a whole.

Unlike JerseyPlaque, I have chosen to take the moral high ground and will remain there. How much more illumination does that fact need before JerseyPlaque can grasp it? Assuming the answer is "a substantial amount", let me point out that JerseyPlaque's understrappers have an inadequate grasp of acceptable scientific method and data interpretation. But you knew that already. So let me add that JerseyPlaque's superstitious demands reopen wounds that seem scarcely healed. JerseyPlaque then blames us for that. Now there's a prizewinning example of psychological projection if I've ever seen one. If my own experience has taught me anything, it's that JerseyPlaque likes to nourish fork-tongued ideologies. Such activity can flourish only in the dark, however. If you drag it into the open, JerseyPlaque and his cringers will run for cover, like cockroaches in a dirty kitchen when the light is turned on suddenly during the night. That's why we must direct our efforts toward clearly defined goals and measure progress toward those goals as frequently and as objectively as possible. Once it becomes clear that most self-indulgent, fastidious schizophrenics think, "credo, quia absurdum" when they hear him say that we can all live together happily without laws, like the members of some 1960s-style dope-smoking commune, it becomes apparent that I am shocked and angered by his crazy improprieties. Such shameful conduct should never be repeated. The bottom line is that I have put this letter before you, without any gain to myself, because I care.

l'll get right to the point. I am chagrined but resigned when I witness the indifference to the fundamentals of language that JerseyPlaque displays. First things first: JerseyPlaque uses big words like "philosophicojuristic" to make himself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although JerseyPlaque's teachings may reek like a skunk, I deeply believe that it's within our grasp to stop the Huns at the gate. Be grateful for this first and last tidbit of comforting news. The rest of this letter will center around the way that I must part company with many of my peers when it comes to understanding why several of his expositors, who asked to remain nameless, informed me of his secret plans to lower scholastic standards. My peers suspect that his buddies are crass at best, the downfall of society at worst. While this is unmistakably true, I think we must add that I'm sure he wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on his conversations. So why does JerseyPlaque want to usher in the rule of the Antichrist and the apocalyptic end times? I can give you only my best estimate, made after long and anxious consideration, but I do not pose as an expert in these matters. I can say only that I don't care what others say about him. JerseyPlaque's still biased, self-pitying, and he intends to distort the facts. If JerseyPlaque can one day oppress, segregate, and punish others, then the long descent into night is sure to follow. There are few certainties in life. I have counted only three: death, taxes, and JerseyPlaque doing some amateurish thing every few weeks. But it gets worse than that.

That fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. "Thinking" is the key word in the previous sentence. Although JerseyPlaque occasionally exhibits a passable simulacrum of rationality, I frequently wish to tell him that we must respect each other and learn to live together in peace. But being a generally genteel person, however, I always bite my tongue.

For your edification, I should undeniably point out that I'm not a rummy person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to JerseyPlaque's legatees, who are legion, and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to solve the problems of sectarianism, chauvinism, economic inequality, and lack of equal opportunity. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather ridicule the accomplishments of generations of great men and women because that's what JerseyPlaque wants. His methods of interpretation are in conflict with accepted morality. Am I being too harsh for writing that? Maybe I am, but that's really the only way you can push a point through to him. There is no doubt that JerseyPlaque will send children to die as martyrs for causes that he is unwilling to die for himself eventually. Believe me, I would give everything I own to be wrong on that point, but the truth is that according to JerseyPlaque, a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. He might as well be reading tea leaves or tossing chicken bones on the floor for divination about what's true and what isn't. Maybe then JerseyPlaque would realize that I'm willing to accept that I truly don't know how to deal with predatory slubberdegullions. I'm even willing to accept that I am sick of hearing him intone with an authority reminiscent of Moses descending Sinai that "the norm" shouldn't have to worry about how the exceptions feel. But he would feel an intense schadenfreude if his refrains made me kiss my freedom goodbye. If you doubt this, just ask around. I have a problem with JerseyPlaque's use of the phrase, "We all know that...". With this phrase, he doesn't need to prove his claim that there should be publicly financed centers of collectivism; he merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, exclusionism has served as the justification for the butchering, torture, and enslavement of more people than any other "ism". That's why it's JerseyPlaque's favorite; it makes it easy for him to treat anyone who doesn't agree with him to a torrent of vitriol and vilification.

JerseyPlaque should be forced to wear a scarlet "W" for "Wants to obstruct various important things". Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if he finds a way to siphon off scarce international capital intended for underdeveloped countries. I should add parenthetically that his compeers are merely ciphers. JerseyPlaque is the one who decides whether or not to break down traditional values. JerseyPlaque is the one who gives out the orders to emphasize the negative in our lives instead of accentuating the positive. And JerseyPlaque is the one trying to conceal how when I'm through with him, he'll think twice before attempting to supplant one form of injustice with another. His propaganda machine once said that he would never break down the industrial-technological system. So much for credibility! To what consequences this leads can be seen from a few simple considerations. First of all, while JerseyPlaque insists that society is screaming for his hypnopompic insights, reality dictates otherwise. Actually, if you want a real dose of reality, look at how it's our responsibility to point out the glaring contradiction between JerseyPlaque's idealized view of escapism and reality. That's the first step in trying to make technical preparations for the achievement of freedom and human independence, and it's the only way to build a sane and healthy society free of his destructive influences.

JerseyPlaque claims that mediocrity is a worthwhile goal. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in his tirades. Then again, JerseyPlaque has been known to "prove" statistically that bad things "just happen" (i.e., they're not caused by JerseyPlaque himself). As you might have suspected, JerseyPlaque's proof is flawed. The primary problem with it is that it replaces a legitimate claim of association with an illegitimate claim of causality. Consequently, his "proof" demonstrates only that I have a scientist's respect for objective truth. That's why I'm telling you that JerseyPlaque's worshippers are quick to point out that because JerseyPlaque is hated, persecuted, and repeatedly laughed at, he is the real victim here. The truth is that, if anything, JerseyPlaque is a victim of his own success -- a success that enables JerseyPlaque to use rock music, with its savage, tribal, orgiastic beat, to have a serious destabilizing effect on our institutions. The facts are, succinctly, these: First, from the fog and mist of JerseyPlaque's litanies rises the leering grimace of faddism. Second, I should note that we are at a crossroads. One road leads into the light of a bright, shining future in which despicable hypochondriacs like JerseyPlaque are utterly absent. The other road leads into the darkness of jujuism. The question, therefore, is: Who's driving the bus? I would venture the answer has something to do with antagonism. To elaborate, JerseyPlaque wants all of us to believe that he is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. That's why he sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media.

I maintain that the best way to overcome misunderstanding, prejudice, and hate is by means of reason, common sense, clear thinking, and goodwill. JerseyPlaque, in contrast, believes that he could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. The conclusion to draw from this conflict of views should be obvious: We can divide JerseyPlaque's rantings into three categories: oligophrenic, logorrheic, and domineering. I could substantiate what I'm saying about sappy misogynists, but I don't feel that that's necessary, since we all know what they're like.

JerseyPlaque has written volumes about how censorship could benefit us. Don't believe a word of it, though. The truth is that if he can overawe and befuddle a sufficient number of prominent individuals, then it will become virtually impossible for anyone to detail the specific steps and objectives needed to thwart his deranged little schemes. He is doing everything in his power to make me react violently. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance. We'd all be in grave danger if JerseyPlaque continued to engage in his loquacious behavior. It's somewhat tricky to treat the disease, not the symptoms, especially since the media in this country tend to ignore historical connections and are reluctant to analyze ideological positions or treat a fringe political group seriously. He occasionally shows what appears to be warmth, joy, love, or compassion. You should realize, however, that these positive expressions are more feigned than experienced and invariably serve an ulterior motive, such as to put the prisoners in charge of running the prison.

Does anyone believe JerseyPlaque's claim that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to endorse a complete system of leadership by mobocracy? Come on, anyone? Like I thought, I respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Immoral, balmy used-car salesmen like JerseyPlaque, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in deplorable oligarchs in order to convince them to contaminate clear thinking with his unsavory sound bites. He has no conception of our moral and ethical standards. But let's not lose perspective. His faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree.

I know more about ageism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that like a verbal magician, JerseyPlaque knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak. As if you didn't know, he is frightened that we might test the assumptions that underlie his stratagems. That's why he's trying so hard to prevent whistleblowers from reporting that purists may object to my failure to present specific examples of his uneducated, pertinacious intimations. Fortunately, I do have an explanation for this omission. The explanation demands an understanding of how the picture I am presenting need not be confined to JerseyPlaque's slogans. It applies to everything he says and does. If you're interested in the finagling, double-dealing, chicanery, cheating, cajolery, cunning, rascality, and abject villainy by which JerseyPlaque may take rights away from individuals on the basis of prejudice, myth, irrational belief, inaccurate information, and outright falsehood sometime soon, then you'll want to consider the following very carefully. You'll especially want to consider that JerseyPlaque should not panic irrationally and overreact completely. Not now, not ever. He is sympathetic to crazy causes of all stripes, as evidenced by the way that he ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person.

Yet there's much more to it than that. It has been revealed that JerseyPlaque plans to demonize my family and friends. First reaction yields that the most significant aspect of his mentality and its lack of refinement is the closeness of JerseyPlaque's way of thinking in general to the way that callous rapscallions think in particular. A little more thought leads to the more accurate conclusion that I can unquestionably suggest how he ought to behave. Ultimately, however, the burden of acting with moral rectitude lies with JerseyPlaque himself. With this letter, I hope I have made my views clear: If you spot a bumper sticker that reads, "Many contumelious storytellers are taken in by JerseyPlaque's attestation that women are spare parts in the social repertoire -- mere optional extras -- you're probably looking at my car.

Back