Stupid PS4 question because I am stupid.

Danno

Veteran XX
I don't want to own one to play it, I want to own one to sell it on Ebay to buy a bitchin new PC. On ebay some of the asking prices are well into the 10-15k mark. Some even close to 20k.

Amazon just let me know that I have the chance to purchase a bundle (I have to buy a kindle as well) at 12:01 am tonight.

If I buy this, are my chances of selling this for say... 2500-3000 dollars good?

I have no idea if stores will be flooded with PS4's next week and make this pointless for me to stay up and try and get one.

Halp plz. I am le-tard with small penis.

ps4s will be available at every best buy in a few days

anyone who wanted to play killzone *that badly* already preordered anyway

I really don't think you're going to have the extreme rush to get either of these consoles on day one. They've been available to pre-order forever.

They will sell out the first few weeks but you aren't going to be flipping them for 200+% of their retail value.

I looked before I opened mine and they were going for like $500 - $600. Not sure where you are seeing them sell for thousands.

no fucking way any more than a couple of total morons buys them for near that much

there will be plenty to pick up before xmas

I have no patience at all for standing in lines so I could never be one of thsoe people camping out for wii's etc to resell and make 200$ or whatever.

But I remember fondly the rush for the PS2 because I had stumbled into an available unit on amazon and sure enough it got delivered on launch day bundled with some dumb dvd's. I think I paid 400$ and then sold it on ebay the next day for around 350$ profit. That guy must have really wanted to play that stupid snow boarding game.

I have no patience at all for standing in lines so I could never be one of thsoe people camping out for wii's etc to resell and make 200$ or whatever.

But I remember fondly the rush for the PS2 because I had stumbled into an available unit on amazon and sure enough it got delivered on launch day bundled with some dumb dvd's. I think I paid 400$ and then sold it on ebay the next day for around 350$ profit. That guy must have really wanted to play that stupid snow boarding game.

I almost feel bad for those standing in line. I pre-ordered on Amazon along with two games and got it a day early. Now Amazon is offering me a 3rd game free because I pre-ordered multiple PS4 games.

I don't know why idiots think it's worth sitting outside of a Gamestop or whatever in mid-November when you could just get it delivered to your door tomorrow morning.

You can probably make $200-$300 on it, just saw one sell for $630. Keep in mind both eBay and PayPal will take fees - probably around $50 total.

I don't know why idiots think it's worth sitting outside of a Gamestop or whatever in mid-November when you could just get it delivered to your door tomorrow morning.

it's so they can get the box tonight, get it home, hook it up and wait all fucking night as all of Sony's servers get absolutely HAMMERED by everyone trying to update firmware and games.

maybe they'll get 10 minutes of actual playtime in before they're supposed to go to work

Sony made the update available already on their website - saw a bunch of people downloading it and putting it on USB drives today

Back