SS:2845 ATR has been uploaded

It looks very cool.
i crashed a bunch tho, and don't have the time physically to sit through the long load times.
Im lookin forward to the patch.
great work!!!

ps.
t1/t2c modders unite!!!

LOL man,
If your not familiar with ZOD and ilys's work your new to Tribes and TW.
By the way thanks guys for your years of dedication to my all time favorite series.

:clap:

the more i play it the more i like it, i really like the Athena's interior design, the others are pretty lacking (i know, its alpha). Does anybody happen to have SS1 hosted anywhere...i had it a long long time ago but lost the disks :(

Ya, ZOD's the man.

This project isn't commercial, it's 100% volunteer work. Understandable if there's any conflict of interest. If you make any script changes you think are worthwhile, def. let us know in the ss2845 forums.

Likewise for anyone interested in helping, we could always use dedicated coders/scripters.

the more i play it the more i like it, i really like the Athena's interior design, the others are pretty lacking (i know, its alpha). Does anybody happen to have SS1 hosted anywhere...i had it a long long time ago but lost the disks :(

No one's ever made a digital copy to my knowledge. Just buy it off Amazon for $7.

So I went through the scripts and after a few hundred :rolleyes:'s. I have come to the conclusion that you need to fire all of your scriptors. :rofl:

Seriously though, has anyone ever heard of debugging? It's a serious mess in there. I wager most crash issues are directly related to the script errors. Console reads like websters.

Last edited:
There does seem to be quite a few errors with the scripting, especially the datablocks, but at least the gametype scripting used from Legends works ok ;)

The first patch is up:

What's included in v0.1.0a
-added Firewalk, Hellforge, and Bottleneck maps
-various existing maps tweaked
-herc animations updated
-weapon balance tweaked
-herc turret health increased
-herc turret aim ranges tweaked
-reduced console spam
-wraith collision schemes tweaked
-added area for clients to enter password to access servers that have them
-hand held grenades limited to 5 ammo with a 1 second cool down time
-minor gui tweaks
-badger atc tweaked
-base turret reticle alignment fixed
-number of flags captured now displayed on HUD
-changed default packet settings
-increased vehicle mounting distance
-possible fix for too many people in wraith issue

It's that bad? I just downloaded it (big mech/earthsiege fan here)... I suppose I should take a look...

Faces here I haven't seen in forever, wow o_O

:rofl: it takes zod to say something...

legends scripts are just as bad. and fuck, they tried to copy everything from t2.

Back