[(#)SOCCER] The Official 2010-2011 Soccer Thread

I watched the game with someone who almost never watches football and I think it turned him off the sport for good, not even Messi's second goal could save that game

He'd be better off using Granero for real. To get the red Mourinho smiled and did a thumbs up. And yeah RM really pressed and attacked. That's why Ronaldo got pissy because he didn't get any backup by the others. Basically Mourinho resigned before the game even started.

Ed: What the vid said.

i said mourinho didnt deserve the red he got for by smiling and applauding the the ref. in actuality he winked, said good job a few times, and applauded. that means i was wrong? rofl?

Granero instead of diarra? ok coach, you know best (sarcasm). the point is he replaced KHEIDRA (injured) with someone that plays the exact same position (diarra). granero is a technical player known for his passing, and as a result he is not a like for like kheidra replacement. in addition the point of the non-pepe midfielders was to be athletic and muscle barcelona off the ball. diarra is physically strong (Lassana Diarra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) while granero is about as easy to push over as di maria

im not surprised you didnt think RM pressed and attacked (since you have no idea what youre talking about) but why would ronaldo say he didnt have back up? because they were down to 10 men? because mourinho threw on abedayor at half time, thus removing one support player from the attacking half?

in your original post you criticized ozil for playing, yet ozils position was specifically to provide support for ronaldo as a false 9 and winger

k im done

Last edited:
How can any self-respecting man with a pair of testicle endorse the faggotball that Spaniards play? Bunch of fairies in that league.

And LOL @ Villarreal getting toasted by Porto.

La Liga is such a clown fest.

Spanish Soccer (La Liga)
==

World Cup Winners
Euro Champ Winners
(consecutively)
Highest rated player in the world (and 2nd)
Highest paid player in the world (and 2nd)
Highest rated manager in the world
Highest paid manager in the world
Highest rated style of play in the world (barca)
Highest rated tactics in the world (see: top 2 of this list)
Biggest Stadiums in the world (built spec. for soccer)

endorse what you want e1, thats why we live in america

Last edited:
Spanish Soccer (La Liga)
==

Bout to get skullfucked by Man U.

The English might be hideous pasty inbred mutants (they are), but at least they have courage and heart. The Spanish league is a disgrace to the male sex.

How is it, that through all of this, Dani Alves isn't getting penalized?

It's as if they're conding the behavior by not punishing him.

They can punish 2 real madrid players (referring to the knockout stages of this years champs league) for accumulating a yellow card purposely, they had to miss 2 games or some shit, and this guy gets nothing? Get the fuck out of here.

Back