So when did Tehvul turn into Orbital123?

I think We should all post like tehvul for a while.

You think you think but I have studied the ancient scrolls for time beyond what you can fathom. My master taught me the secret ways. You are all worm food because you won't open your eyes. Studying the secret knowledge of the dragon has taught me the secret to illumination of Horus' fourth eye but you can't see because of the refraction of your minds.

I'm having a hard time following his angle, because he swaps it up so often. I could tell you what I think it is, but it would be similar to what "God" just said.

I think We should all post like tehvul for a while.

You think you think but I have studied the ancient scrolls for time beyond what you can fathom. My master taught me the secret ways. You are all worm food because you won't open your eyes. Studying the secret knowledge of the dragon has taught me the secret to illumination of Horus' fourth eye but you can't see because of the refraction of your minds.

Hey "God" without the help of google what does "The Eye of Horus" represent? That's right. You don't know. Get fucked with Osiris's cut off dick you fucking poser.

Koko understands and uses over 1000 signs in American Sign Language, and is thought to understand about 2000 words of spoken english. You've got some haters on TW that would disagree with me but I think in a Jeopardy match you would give her a run for her money.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koko_(gorilla)

Pretty sure that only one of them would remember to answer in the form of a question, even if they magically knew the right answer.

My money is on Koko.

Google is good for learning things isn't it? I can get you fucks to learn something when I want you to learn. The more you know...

EDIT: Also I fucking pwn at jeopardy.

Last edited:
Back