So when did Tehvul turn into Orbital123?

Orbital's heart was in the right place he just failed to use his mind. He was never very good at conducting proper research. Learn and then you wont be stupid.

Cosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu egg

Unlike you all I do not need others to know my self worth. I don't need anyone to stroke my ego. I have a handfull of people who are my true friends and like it that way. I will be 35 years old later this year so I am a grown man who has had the time to learn from my past mistakes.

Life is all about choice. Make the right choices and you prosper. Make the wrong choices and you end up like you. Lost and knowing everything about nothing.

Cosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu egg

It's in London.

22216576.jpg

Cosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu egg is in London.

Cosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu eggCosmic Bennu egg is in London.

More than once.

london-s-city-hall-also-nick-name-the-egg-london-united-kingdom+1152_12881373672-tpfil02aw-22894.jpg

This pic pretty much says it all as pertains to the majority of you all here at TW and most everyone on this little planet

churcha.jpg

Last edited:
idk, its fun to dick around with mentals till they finally kill themselves. been doing that since i was 9 and it satisfies me very much. thank you.

Back