So whatcha doing tonight? Im doing a nonsober happytime night.

Unless the guy is lying through his teeth about the whole cancer thing, worrying about his addiction is like being pissed about what cabin you got given on the Titanic.

theres no non-terminal cancer out there that requires one to take enough drugs a day to kill an elephant

unless you are saying as long as you have a general condition you are allowed as much drugs as you want

HAHA U HAVE A GENETIC DISORDER THAT HAS RUINED YOUR LIFE AND MAKES YOU FIND THE MALE FIGURE TO BE MORE DESIRING THAN THE FEMALE FIGURE

theres no non-terminal cancer out there that requires one to take enough drugs a day to kill an elephant

unless you are saying as long as you have a general condition you are allowed as much drugs as you want

oh really? And you say this with the authority of your many years practicing oncology?

theres no non-terminal cancer out there that requires one to take enough drugs a day to kill an elephant unless you are saying as long as you have a general condition you are allowed as much drugs as you want

People will get prescribed upwards of 300mg of Oxy a day to manage their pain, 40 mg isn't a huge dose.

Sp!n, I love you.

Not in a Christian sort of way.

Nor even a Rancher Dan sort of way. :D

Just in a... way sort of way.

Keep postin', bra. :rocker:

i used to do mad drugs but not anymore. I might do some blow if i'm hella drunk but I'm not going to break my back to get it. If swurvin on brew and you're serving me tonight you be like dominos nigga. if the shit don't hit my mirror in a half hour it best be free or I ain't buzzing you up.

and i dont remember shit...

but it must have been fun as nobody has acted like i have broken or stolen their property or otherwise tried to rape them.

i blew thru my temazepam like an arab does his 70 virgins...

however im proud to admit i only used 6 oxycontin and wont touch them for a weekish

Did you try following the Doctor's recommendation and using the daily dosage?

yep and that makes 6 days out of 7

the second difference is that out of those 6 days its only 3-4 days where i bother to take them at all.

pain is a daily thing for me but somedays are better than others.

Back